**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 4*??

neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Curious as to which 4* I should awaken from the list below using my upcoming generic crystal from exploring act 4 100% - I also currently have the following champs duped by draw - Voodoo, Hawkeye, Mordo, Spidey orig, Red Hulk, and Black Bolt.
Please help explain your choice in the comments. Thanks!

Awaken 4*?? 39 votes

X-23
0%
Medusa
38%
Dean9300450DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiderCoolsWerewrymTrollllolllloAcuTarAQuatre_1988Championcriticzeezee57Maldroit2Zeronaut81th3_josephAnthinhoRobbo29192XxOriginalxX 15 votes
Majik
20%
Slux83Spity68xI_MrGibbs_IxSassyMastyAustin555555shadow_lurker22sy_17cnvixratchet 8 votes
Scarlet Witch
41%
vg2782GAM3RGUYDERPYREVENGERace007venturaAanthokikiFurieuxKiwiyaarrrKillerRino19SlapaiottoknowLOGAN580GSTAR21FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasMaidrilTheSquish671 16 votes
Rogue
0%
Mephisto
0%
Guillotine
0%
Captain Marvel
0%

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Medusa
    I imagine a lot of people will say scarlet witch, but the amazing thing with Medusa, she only needs one sig, so long admitted you don’t need the auto block chance to be high and you just want the furies, either way, SW needs a high sig, so natural dupe is better
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    edited July 2018
    Scarlet Witch
    She needs a high sig, sure. But assuming you use HEman master of the multiverse, I like the power gain synergy personally and Medusa is useful without the awakening - poison immune and can wreck robots. Never too early to start giving SW the magic stuff.
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Scarlet Witch
    And as a follow-up...I still use my maxed 4* SW in monthly uncollected/uses her in parts of act 5 as much or more than I do my 5* Medusa.
  • Options
    Maidril wrote: »
    And as a follow-up...I still use my maxed 4* SW in monthly uncollected/uses her in parts of act 5 as much or more than I do my 5* Medusa.

Would it make a difference considering I have Black Bolt 4* duped to open up Medusa’s synergy?
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Medusa
    neglass7 wrote: »

Would it make a difference considering I have Black Bolt 4* duped to open up Medusa’s synergy?

It does make a difference. It means that medusa gets better on defense because her auto block activates more often because she gains more furies. And from what I've heard, black bolt gets pretty good with the medusa synergy.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Probably Medusa. SW would be good if you could get her sig up to 99 right away, but I doubt you have that many sig stones. Medusa awakened can do some serious damage.
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    neglass7 wrote: »

It does make a difference. It means that medusa gets better on defense because her auto block activates more often because she gains more furies. And from what I've heard, black bolt gets pretty good with the medusa synergy.

Also remember synergies don't work on defense so this would only work on attack.
  • Options
    Majik
    Medusa or Magik bro. Every other chracters' awakened ability is cool too, but not enough for a gem.
  • Options
    Considering that act 5 and the legends quests are next to tackle on the list, which would be more helpful to have duped? Medusa R5 with synergy (ready to rank up) or R4 SW (will take a long time to get to R5 for her)