**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CANNOT BLOCK

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
TItle says it all, I have been experiencing an issue making it impossible to block following a special or 5 hit combo by either player. Has cost me a lot of health. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    Abell918Abell918 Posts: 2
    I complained about this weeks ago and go a shoulder shrug. This really makes AQ &a AW no fun. Furthermore it makes me not spend a dime on items, why bother?
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    this been going on since last update for android users and we been denied of a fix . the only hope that i seen in other discussions is that they working on the next update , but all the unnecessary revives and potions that we had to use they not going to be return is so unfair to have this issues and have to wait so long to be fix
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

We've fixed a lot of performance issues for most of our players. If you're still experiencing these issues, could you please provide us with a lot more information so that we can get to the bottom of it?

What Device and OS are you using?
    Who are you experiencing this with?
    Who are you fighting?
    What modes do you see this in?
    Are you on WiFi or your Cellular network?

This information will help us get this investigated and resolved asap.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Samsung galaxy s6
    Kernel
    Wifi
    AQ - Scarlet Witch 5/50 sig 99 against Map 5 mystic symbiode. Block was not blocking.
  • Options
    Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0
    All fighters in VS mode, alliance quest, wars, and Event Quest. All ways on Wifi.
  • Options
    Abell918Abell918 Posts: 2
    I'm on iphone7. I sent all this info in before but it's hard to narrow down because I'm seeing it in every mode, mainly AW & w/ multiple characters. On wifi
  • Options
    Bosoxg1rlBosoxg1rl Posts: 31
    Iphone 7+
    Current iOS - 10.3.2
    Wifi - Verizon Fios
    All modes - particularly bad in AQ and quest mode. No/missed blocking, and lag in movement allowing AI to start hits/specials in the middle of hits/combos, randomly break stuns, and move inside of my champs hit box
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    It tends to be worse on Wi-Fi, so I use a lot of mobile data which eats up costs.

I speed check the Wi-Fi every now and then and that's not the issue.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    this been going on since last update for android users and we been denied of a fix . the only hope that i seen in other discussions is that they working on the next update , but all the unnecessary revives and potions that we had to use they not going to be return is so unfair to have this issues and have to wait so long to be fix

Not just the android users...the last update changed parry and block timing for me too. IPad mini 4...it freaking sucks. Honestly with an update that was supposed to fix a lot of things I think the game is actually worse. They need to take the ping pong tables away from Kabam....maybe then they'll get some work done.
  • Options
    iPhone 6s, latest version of ios.
    Unresponsive controls, lag, unable to block/parry
    Mostly in AQ and AW

It's extremely disappointing to say the least that this is still happening. The fact that we've been having the same issues for this long tells me that either kabam doesn't care or doesn't know how to fix it. Either way, it's unacceptable. Might be time to hang it up for good
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    iPhone 5s, idk about OS.
    ANY CHAMPION
    AGAINST ANY OTHER CHAMPION
    ALL MODES
    Look, I gotta get back to grinding Act 4. So I'd appreciate a quick, decisive response that helps all us out here. This is one of the first major bugs ive experienced first hand, and I can definitively say:
    IT SUCKS!
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'll help out here, since I have faced the same bug.

Device and OS: Ipad Mini 2, iOS 10.3.1
    Champion experiencing this bug: Any champion (The champion used doesn't matter, as it can happen to any champ)
    Champion fighting against: Any champion (The champion fought doesn't matter, as it can happen to any champ)
    Modes: AQ and AW (so far, though I highly suspect it can happen on any game mode)
    Connection used: 5G Wifi
  • Options
    Happened today with me vs Science symbiote on Map 4 AQ. I was using Ms Marvel. A few things:

MM whiffed on hit 3 of a 4 hit combo when science symbiote went into their heavy. Combo animation completed but counted two hits, whiffed the third, then recounted 1 as heavy animation started, hitting o.o during animation, then also got hit by the heavy.

Block just didn't register one or twice. As in the hitbox didn't register.

Early I experienced the chase down bug with Miles Morales, either in AQ or Expert Daily, can't remember who I was using but I double dashed back and he covered the length of the arena to complete a heavy.

Galaxy Edge plus s6. Latest android.

This time on mobile data NOT Wi-Fi.

It's not game breaking stuff , but it happens enough that it's pretty annoying.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Just happened with Starlord against Jane Foster in Expert dailyr. Dash back not registering during enemy forward dashes, freezing Starlord in place.

Ran Android Doctor to check touchscreen responsiveness and did not have any problems there.
  • Options
    I've cleared my Cache recently and have plenty of space on my phone but I'm going to now delete and reinstall the game to see if it makes a difference.

If it does, thats great, but its still annoying to do.
  • Options
    micaelangelomicaelangelo Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    Hey Guys,

We've fixed a lot of performance issues for most of our players. If you're still experiencing these issues, could you please provide us with a lot more information so that we can get to the bottom of it?

Who are you fighting?

Iris 505, Android 5.1

It happens to me on all modes, specially in AQ and just happened to me in AW too, can't block after a combo or opponent breaks in middle of my combo and just starts hitting me, a lot of my champs also miss the 3rd hit, mostly notice it with Ultron, SW, SL, DV, WS, and DS... I've also notice that for some weird and strange reason this "glitches" happen when I'm about to win the fight without taking 0 damage, then all of the sudden game glitches and I start getting hit thanks to champs not blocking or freezing or (another one that I love) try to make a hard hit when I'm telling the champ to just do a regular hit and the dumb champ gets frozen in the special hit when I'm not holding the hit, so I start getting hit, but of course, wouldn't be fair for kabam if I'd finish my fight without taking damage and wouldn't have to spend so much in revives, would it?...

I'm always on WI-FI.
  • Options
    micaelangelomicaelangelo Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    P.S.. That hard hit thing is supper annoying, I NEVER use hard hits, it ruins my combos, please stop making my champs look stupid and stop making them just stand there in beginning of fights too instead of blocking as not being able to block also happens in the beginning of fights, not only after combos.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    Me too but seems a lot worse over the past few days. Worse in arena but see it pretty much everywhere.
    On Wi-Fi
    Moto g4 plus and galaxy s2 both on nougat
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    IPad Pro
    wifi (did speed test, internet is fine)
    Every Mini boss or boss in aq and aw

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    iPhone 5s 10.0.1
    Both wifi and mobile data
    All game modes but most common in AQ/AW and arena.
    Against any champs.
    Using any champs

On the plus side Atleast it's forcing me to get better at intercepting... until of course I get no response when trying to evade back too then it's just another death...
  • Options
    Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Samsung galaxy s6. Verizon quantum
  • Options
    Would like to add that I've also experienced a delay dodging back while holding block. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Options
    Gonna add mine in here also.

iPhone 6S / iPad Mini 4 / iPhone 7+
    All on latest software iOS 10.3.2
    Happens when I use all champs, including GP, DV, AA, Hulk, X-23 and more
    Happens against any champ
    Happens in all fights I do (AW, AQ, Event Quest, Story Quest, Arena)
    4G and Wi-Fi

Costing me a lot when fighting, especially on the BS nodes in Act 5 and also on AW. Lost several champs unnecessarily due to not blocking / parrying / evading when I press screen. A

Also experiencing a lot of slow timings mid-combo when I string a special on at hit 3 or 4 and the enemy has conveniently broken combo and blocked or hit back. i can never string a special onto a 5-hit combo as the timing has always been off for me (regardless of champ or what combo done).

Kabam, please sort this
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    The game seems to prioritise enemy collision over the players.

A couple of times I've had overlapping heavy animations where theirs hits and mine doesn't.

This is the opposite of the standard in most fighting games. It will either be priority given to the player, or both characters suffer damage and go to recovery. It's kind of unfair to prioritise the AI like this, as it becomes about luck, not skill.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Hey Guys,

Who are you fighting?

How many times will you ask the same question before getting sick of the response that 'ALL DEVICES, ALL CHAMPIONS, ALL GAME MODES, SPECIFICALLY AQ/AW" is the affected area of the game?

I notice the new addition of the WiFi or Cellular network question. This makes me question whether the blocking bug is actually a bug at all, and not purposely programmed in by Kabam.
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I like playing the game but i hate to say this. Haven't you guys noticed that evade got fixed. Once that got fixed people stopped spending as much money so they broke something else on purpose..
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Moto G android 5.1,

Happens mostly in AW. I cleared 4 nodes yesterday before reaching this specific node. two champs half health, one full health. The next node lost all three because i couldn't place a single block. They just refused to block. There was also issue of hit through. While i was hitting the opponent it just overlapped my hits and the opponent kept coming at me..
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Completed RoL yesterday, went through 4 fights with no problem, and on the 5th, couldn't block to save my life.

It's clearly a bug, because thousands of hits all told, through combos, and then suddenly I can't block whatsoever?
  • Options
    We, the players, WILL go on strike again! Fix it!
This discussion has been closed.