**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 3* to awaken and max sig?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I bought the bundle and I'm not sure who to use it on. Also just found out i can use the max sig stone on already duped champs. So which of these 5 should i use it on?

Which 3* to awaken and max sig? 17 votes

SW to sig 99 and save the gem
47%
phillgreenShaheerFIazSandeepSIngi_Freyr1975Maldroit2Noob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgChirdxx 8 votes
DV(already got 4*)
0%
Masacre
0%
Domino
35%
Clintonwalls101Leo_ruBahamutZADO1991AnthinhoTheSpicyKnight 6 votes
Proxima Midnight
17%
DOKTOROKTOPUSsd__whiteXxOriginalxX 3 votes

Comments

• Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Domino’s awaken ability is really useful if used for defence but she’s really good for offence unawakened. SW on the other hand is a beast when awakened for offence and can tear through almost anything so awaking her is more useful and valuable
    SW awaken ability needs to be high, at least 70 so definitely use it on her and keep the gem for someone else. Proxima is great for longer fights, not sure if you have many such fights where you currently are in the game
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    SW awaken ability needs to be high, at least 70 so definitely use it on her and keep the gem for someone else. Proxima is great for longer fights, not sure if you have many such fights where you currently are in the game

Only long fights I'll be doing using PM will be testing against rol ws. Only other time I'll use these champions is when i don't want to use same old top 5 champions or versus
    Then definitely do SW, she can take on so many different situations for you. You won’t regret it. There’s a reason she’s not available as 5*
    It's 3 star only...won't be using any for much content, maybe eq but not story quests(I'm at act 5)
    Then definitely do SW, she can take on so many different situations for you. You won’t regret it. There’s a reason she’s not available as 5*

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Domino
    Domino has way better damage than SW
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    Uh, no blade?
    Uh, no blade?

Blade already awakened and at max sig