**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Auto fights

CozCoz Posts: 43
Why is auto fight set up sooooo badly? If the ai foght as bad as it does against me as it does for me, I’d never need to use a health or revive pot..... how can an r4 or 5 5* with class advantage get so worked by a 4* in master quest that it barely survives the fight only 3 fights in.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Because auto fight is not supposed to clear harder content for you. And yes master is harder content
  • CozCoz Posts: 43
    I wouldn’t consider master harder content now that UC is around, they shifted difficulty levels when they introduced it if you remember. Master is now what heroic level used to be in my opinion and they bumped up the difficulty and length even more for UC. But it’s not just in master, you can see the same trend in heroic where the attacker will just stand there and take a 15-20 hit combo before making an attempt of 2-3 hits for you against a blocking defender.
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Because auto fight is not supposed to clear harder content for you. And yes master is harder content

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I just wish Auto Fight had a speed adjuster
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    My problem with Auto FIght that the AI can keep a combo 3x more than my champions, sometimes they just stand and get hit for 2 or 3 combos, or block the first hit of any special and eat the remaining ones, my champions use specials while the AI is blocking, it's terrible.
    The Auto fight is really usefull, because the game is in a point we need to run several hours a day to get all contents of the month (I usually get 100% in Heroic, Master and Uncollected), plus we have the fixed content (like Story Quests, ROL, LOL etc) , Arenas, AQ and AW, and that stuffs take the more precious thing we need: TIME.
    Please Kabam, think how can it could be improved for the players ;)

19y2pm5m1qac.png

• EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Ps: I was using a dupped OG Spider-Man, 4* 3/30 in Heroic Mode against a less than 1.4k Old Man Logan and he beat me, the funny thing that Spider-Man did not evade as he should lol
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Don’t use low health, fragile champs for auto fight,

Use someone beefy, someone that can heal/regen or take a lot of damage. A 3/30 in heroic is not going to last long,
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My auto fight is straight up terrible sometimes no matter what difficulty it's play on because they dumbed it down even further.

Getting out hit sometimes by a couple, a few or many dozens hell one of them they got out hit by 7-54 a 4k+ champion against a sub 2k falcon.

It sort of seems like they made them even dumber, I get that their not supposed to be as good as us but they should be at least competent not like some old person who's wasted and can't figure out how to play.

Wish they would upgrade them a bit more because they are taking way too much damage against eniemes they should be pasting, getting their asses kicked and just standing there for an insane amount of hits and just underperforming in general.

Other games have auto play and in most cases they are either below, the same level or above us so I think they can do better than this and maybe add an auto pather to lesson the tedious borem of the game
    For the record, the champs I was using was a r5 blade and r4 hype. The lasted 1 fight each and only had about 1k health left. Against a 4* that their pi is only about 4K is horrible. If my champ is almost 3x their pi and also has class advantage and higher challenger rating, it shouldn’t be even close.
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Agreed, I was using a r4 5* stark spidey pi over 9k on auto in heroic and I lost 90 percent of my health to x23 that was pi 2k. That shouldn't be possible, especially with the fact that spidey only needed 8 hits to kill her.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The AI is not meant to be a replacement for gameplay. It's base-level skill. I would suggest not using it past Heroic.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378

then whats the point of auto fight? If its not geared to be fair against the opponent, then why even have it or use it? Its a useless perk of the game that can be done away with and replaced by something else.

Seriously, you’ve posted over 9k times and that’s your words of wisdom..... don’t use it past herioic? Master is not difficult at all, a 4* should not pose a roadblock to a r5 5* no matter what difficulty it is.
    The AI is not meant to be a replacement for gameplay. It's base-level skill. I would suggest not using it past Heroic.

edited July 2018

Even then it may not go well, I don't think you get how unreliable and unskilled the ai can be most of the time in most of the difficulties and maps.

You can be 5k+ above your opponent and your ai could get the **** beat out of them, they get out hit hit by a wide margin, sometimes they just stand there getting hit 10-20 times in a row and it really seems like they're getting even dumber lately.

No one is asking it to be as good as us but it should at least be competent, a 7k+ shouldn't be getting crushed or heavily damaged by sub 3k's but they are especially on some bosses. Like ghost for instance she destroyed my auto play until I took over an crushed her.

There is plenty of room for improvement.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Coz wrote: »
    Seriously, you’ve posted over 9k times and that’s your words of wisdom..... don’t use it past herioic? Master is not difficult at all, a 4* should not pose a roadblock to a r5 5* no matter what difficulty it is.

Master might be easy for you, but it's not meant to be easy for Auto Fight. As I said, it's the most basic AI for a reason. It's meant for simple Quests like Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Proving Grounds, etc. Not really for harder content. Otherwise people just wouldn't play the game at all.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Idk bout you all but i always notice the AI just standing there and taking hits as if it was a punching bag at a gym lol
    edited July 2018

Master might be easy for you, but it's not meant to be easy for Auto Fight. As I said, it's the most basic AI for a reason. It's meant for simple Quests like Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Proving Grounds, etc. Not really for harder content. Otherwise people just wouldn't play the game at all.

Hate to burst your bubble but as others and I said even then they struggle sometimes on those difficulties because they are brain dead punching bags.

OAwjrB1.jpg

FwduUot.jpg

PaPC7EZ.jpg

UGxLOCxb.jpg

NZSXBPH.jpg

ZxGw6jXb.jpg

This is just a small sample of ones in those difficulties you mentioned of the ones I actually screen shotted.

So even then the ai can almost be useless because sometimes they just stand there and get their faces smashed in, be really passive and more.
    Idk bout you all but i always notice the AI just standing there and taking hits as if it was a punching bag at a gym lol

Yeah I noticed sometimes the ai lands 15+ unanswered hits on my ai forcing me to take over.

It's been happening more frequently lately, ^ above is some of the fights I've been seeing and it's been getting really bad over the time.

I don't think some understand how stupid and incompetent the player ai is when compared to the enemy ai they fail on the most basic tasks and missions and get the **** kicked out of them way to frequently which makes me a bit hesitant to use them sometimes.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Hate to burst your bubble but as others and I said even then they struggle sometimes on those difficulties because they are brain dead punching bags.

OAwjrB1

FwduUot.jpg

PaPC7EZ.jpg

UGxLOCxb.jpg[IMG][/img]NZSXBPH.jpg

NZSXBPH.jpg

ZxGw6jXb.jpg

This is just a small sample of ones in those difficulties you mentioned of the ones I actually screen shotted, so even then the ai can almost be useless because sometimes they just stand there and get their faces smashed in, be really passive and more.

Yeah I noticed sometimes the ai lands 15+ unanswered hits on my ai forcing me to take over.

It's been happening more frequently lately, ^ above is some of the fights I've been seeing and it's been getting really bad over the time.

I don't think some understand how stupid and incompetent the player ai is when compared to the enemy ai they fail on the most basic tasks and missions and get the **** kicked out of them way to frequently which makes me a bit hesitant to use them sometimes.

Thats the point. You should be hesitant to use the AI because you're supposed to fight for yourself
    edited July 2018

OAwjrB1

FwduUot.jpg

PaPC7EZ.jpg

UGxLOCxb.jpg[IMG][/img]NZSXBPH.jpg

NZSXBPH.jpg

ZxGw6jXb.jpg

This is just a small sample of ones in those difficulties you mentioned of the ones I actually screen shotted, so even then the ai can almost be useless because sometimes they just stand there and get their faces smashed in, be really passive and more.

Thats the point. You should be hesitant to use the AI because you're supposed to fight for yourself

I really don't have time to play sometimes do to many things and I run two accounts, besides i kinda feel like this game gets extremely boring and tedious.

Besides that's a point I'm trying to get across as well to some people who think that the ai is actually useful and don't see a problem.

Instead of making our lives easier they sometimes fail at what they are designed for, they have a hard time during most content.

It really isn't that hard to make a competent ai for us that actually can hold it's own and crush those their supposed to crush instead of this.

Again why? .......

This is why people have an issue with you guys sometimes nothing in that post warrant a deletion, just showing how bad our ai plays........
    The ai was designed to make things easier for us I thought. If the champs have a high enough pi, then the ai should be able to overcome some master content. I’m not saying I’m trying to do uncollected with it, when they brought that level out, they dulled down master difficulty.
  • Tim2000zzTim2000zz Posts: 19
    Auto fight feature is great for tedious easy content like farming cats or doing heroic, but during difficult fights it only causes problems being accidentally turned on during the fight. When evading multiple times it's easy to slide your thumb over the auto fight button, if its turned on for even a split second during a difficult fight itll cause you to die. By moving it to the pause screen during the fight, or at least up at the top next to the pause button, itll prevent any accidental activation.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    if they just could add auto exploration it'll help us too much ( automated play does not help in fact it does take more time than playing) also adding some agressivness to our AI depeding on His duel target ..