Thanks for the AQ rewards fix

We all talk about how the Devs don't compensate us for the screw ups they have done, this time they have compensated us for the AQ issues, Thank you but please work on the other stuff as well, especially the overheating issues.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,044 ★★★
    I'm sure they too don't want any glitches in the game. Definitely they are working on it. I agree that they should be more vigilant before rolling out new content by doing extensive testing but they are putting efforts to make it right, appreciate where it is due. Let's hope the problems will be sorted soon.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    There was no compensation, only the usual rewards we should have gotten anyway.

• gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    @Mninobody They gave what was required and more, if you were so caught up hating them and you didn't check what you got, don't complain. Kabam has to make fixes but a positive attitude could help them do it faster that's all.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620
    @gasmaskdude what compensation can u tell me?????? We got items that we were supposed to get. Did they give back all 5 days donation ????? Did they give double rewards ???? Nothing they gave you rewards that you're supposed to get in the first place. I swear people don't understand customer service at all.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    NDK13 wrote: »
    @gasmaskdude what compensation can u tell me?????? We got items that we were supposed to get. Did they give back all 5 days donation ????? Did they give double rewards ???? Nothing they gave you rewards that you're supposed to get in the first place. I swear people don't understand customer service at all.

For people who don't hit all milestones, there was a huge addition of crystals and glory since they gave you the rewards for milestones you would never reach normally.
    So calm down, because there was clearly something given for some people. If he wants to be thankful for that, you don't need to ??????? him about it.
  • MninobodyMninobody Posts: 144
    @gasmaskdude maybe your gas mask has you high or something. Or maybe you are just in a lower alliance and you got more than you deserved. So because you got something more and others didn’t it is suppose to be ok? This is the greater problem with the entire mcoc community. Those of you selfish uneducated both younger and older who think the game its prizes or shards or anything is about what “you” get. That’s not how this works. It is suppose to be what is good for the entire community. I personally got 1 greater glory less and one glory crystal less than my normal week. And many did also. Not to mention the confusion with Kabam making people go into wrong tier and maps. So no, they did not give equal or more in its entirety. But the larger point is, you and others want to act like them giving free stuff for a million problems going on should not be a standard. Do you understand they raised 2 billion dollars in an ipo to be publicly traded? Do you understand if this was a free to play game they would not have raised such an amount nor would have been able to pay off the created 800 million dollars. People spend big money on this game and the very least a company with so many problems and infinitely free items they could award could do, is over compensate their customers for their problems. You not understanding that is totally your problem.
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Hey i got more glory and map6 crystals than i was supposed to get, i didnt get gold or BC refund cause we got the rewards we deserved. The game is in a tough spot, but in the end of the day its a game and thats all i care for it. Its the toxic shitheads like you @Mninobody that make it difficult for the developers to have decent communication with the rest of us. Its a free to play game without ads, i dont spend money on this game, and i get entertained for what time i spend on the game. If you can make and run a better game please go ahead and ill give it a shot. If not get your jailed ass outta here.
  • MninobodyMninobody Posts: 144
    @gasmaskdude you are so lame you awesome yourself lmao, that’s hilarious. Maybe one day you will learn, it’s free to play but not free to win. This game is a business and is free for you to play because of whales and others who spend tons of money for them to raise billions of dollars on the stock market. Ignorance is bliss, so stay blissful.
  • Hey Guys,
    As this thread has derailed and turned into non-constructive posts and personal attacks, it will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.