**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like the Healing Factor quest to run during the break from Alliance Quests?

Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Would you like the Healing Factor quest to run during the break from Alliance Quests? 41 votes

Yes
73%
Lloyd_Nabbitc9xBigMoKronos987654321DLegendHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsIndrick781Timone147MjbootsWeaponXRednick69Fireballs5Agent_007vg2782TheSOURAHell_GoliathSpideyHeroBoltsyPhantomxchaos 30 votes
No
26%
DAVIDTHMEŦAPħҰSkunal_rules01A_Noob_Is1stakAddyosDeadbyrd9AppleisgodSpeedbumpwray1976kolomvos 11 votes

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    No
    No way. AQ rewards benefit me much more.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »

but on the days when there is no AQ you cannot get AQ rewards.... i think you have somehow totally misunderstood this question..... you have AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-XX-XX-XX-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-XX-XX-XX currently what the OP is suggesting would be AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-HOH-HOH-HOH-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-HOH-HOH-HOH...
    you would still get exactly the same AQ rewards.....
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    No
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    wray1976 wrote: »

but on the days when there is no AQ you cannot get AQ rewards.... i think you have somehow totally misunderstood this question..... you have AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-XX-XX-XX-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-XX-XX-XX currently what the OP is suggesting would be AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-HOH-HOH-HOH-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-AQ-HOH-HOH-HOH...
    you would still get exactly the same AQ rewards.....

I read it wrong. Not a bad idea on off days maybe once a week.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Good idea to break some revenue stream from AQ for kabam. You think, from a biz standpoint, that makes sense?
  • Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26
    Yes
    xNig wrote: »
    Good idea to break some revenue stream from AQ for kabam. You think, from a biz standpoint, that makes sense?

Since this season of AQ has started, there has been quite a bit of negative feedback to Kabam regarding a lack of potions and revives in the milestones. This would be a good way remedy that problem. It would be up to Kabam to figure out the best way to implement it in a way that would be beneficial to both sides. I wouldn't expect to receive enough potions and revives to last for the whole week. But enough to get us started for the week.
  • Yes
    Seems people think the halls of healing are what he's talking about (he says quest In title but I think that's a mistype) By yes Healing factor arena would be welcome during off time AQ
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    Just because the quest is great doesn't mean it should be a regular part of the game. I would rather hone my skills without using items than to spend items to get through aq and aw. I loved the quest but I currently have revives in overflow. It's just too good of rewards to have in this game on a consistent basis. I get why people would want it but to me it's just a way to spend your way through content. The glory stuff is more than enough to meet the needs for aq items and rewards. Regular revives can be farmed as well instead of running that quest
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No
    Healing Factor Arena. idk that's gonna be one ridiculous cutoff.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    Yes
    I would love to c this quest on sunday. May b not in a form of 3 quest. But as 1 quest.
  • Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26
    Yes
    Seems people think the halls of healing are what he's talking about (he says quest In title but I think that's a mistype) By yes Healing factor arena would be welcome during off time AQ

Yes, That was a mistype. I was referring to the Halls of Healing.