**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

200% POWER DRAIN YOUR ANDROID phone

Device and Model: Samsug S9
Device Operating System: Abdroid 8.0
Cellular or WiFi: Both
Game Version Installed: 19.0
Game Mode: Event Quests & Arena (that's where I usually play)
Description of the Issue: Power consumption while playing the game has significantly increased compared to previous build. Ever since I started playing to conserve power , I never turned the sfx/music on to conserve battery power.

Comments

• Options
    XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 98
    I have the Google Pixel XL and I feel like I'm always charging my phone...but I wonder if it's cause Verizon sent me a refurbished phone when my old one stopped charging
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Im using note 5 and with new update , 50% battery gone in a few hours
  • Options
    VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

Should this post be merge in the NEW 19.0 UPDATE PHONE PROBLEMS [MERGED THREADS]??
  • Options
    TKRowlingTKRowling Posts: 17
    I have a note 5 and now my phone is always on the charger. When I play the game while it's charging, my phone gets real hot. I don't think my phone is suffering like the iPhone's but it is taking some heat too... pun intended.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    My iPad Mini also seems to spend most of its battery faster, even when MCOC is on the background. Not a terrible issue to have, to be honest, but it is happening. I do not see MCOC spending battery in the background in my note 8, but I am pretty sure my phone knows it can shut down the app when I am not using it.
  • Options
    CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    My screen temperature on a pixel XL reached 45°C and have noticed more battery drain. Is this temperature normal?
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    40% battery used between loading and fighting 2 rounds (6 fights) of arena 5-10 minutes on wifi.

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
    Android version 5.0.2
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It for sure is draining pixels battery faster. 2-3x by my calculations. The pixel battery life used to be amazing
  • Options
    Hey everyone, as VancexClaRii suggested, these comments should all be posted in THIS thread.

I understand that issues such as these can be extremely frustrating, and we're currently looking into everyone's reports in an effort to identify the cause and a solution as soon as possible.

Ultimately, our aim is to give you guys the best experience possible when playing the game and issues such as device overheating or extreme battery drain really get in the way of that happening. It's just as disappointing for us and it is for you! With that being said, we can totally relate to your frustration, and we really do appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime as we work to get these problems corrected.

I'll go ahead and close this thread now but I want to thank you all in advance for any contribution you can make to the discussion linked above!
This discussion has been closed.