**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best champion to use the 4-Star Awakening Gem with? Part 2

Sorry for the wrong poll earlier. This is the real one. ^^ Any suggestions? Also, may I know why?

Who is the best champion to use the 4-Star Awakening Gem with? Part 2 20 votes

Medusa
95%
SpeedbumpSMRkaGAM3RGUYShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsKillerRino19Championcriticshadow_lurker22Maldroit2spaceoctopusZeronaut81Noob2435Avengerboy99FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhojay_denandymk514lewiscallanBlakeHURL 19 votes
Hela
0%
Thor (Ragnarok)
0%
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
0%
Drax
0%
Dr. Strange
0%
Green Goblin
0%
Hawkeye
0%
Morningstar
5%
brunak 1 vote
Moonknight
0%

Comments

• Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Medusa
    Stark doesn't need it to be great, use it on medusa and you'll have two god tier champs.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Medusa
    As I said in the other poll, go with medusa. For reasons, see the other poll.
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    You have two great options Medusa and stark Spidey both are good unawakened .But Medusa get more benefits from awaken.Her awakend ability is auto block so you can use her in aw Defence also in attack if u get hit her auto block save you.Also her auto block will trigger parry .In the case of strak Spidey if you awake him it will increase his attack depends up on how many poise charge he has also he become more elusive you can finish fights with less hits .I have both this champions I got Medusa from arena and already awakened her .Got Spidey from last month boss Rush challenge I used generic awaken gem on stark Spidey .
  • Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Medusa
    I love my Medusa. She's at 5/50 and she's a beast, unawakened. By getting her awakened, you boost her attack by 3 furies and also the Auto Block. She would make a solid defender on AW.