**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not getting any 4 stars

Im a 26 lvl player and I only have one 4 star

Comments

• Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Grind arena
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    He's right alot of newbies don't grind arena because they think they can't compete with others in arena well their wrong... Newbies are in a completely different bracket till up to 90 days of the start of your account... I remember when I first started I got 4 star Hood in arena for 800k
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i dont typically side with kabam, but, being new to the game doesnt mean you get a team of 4*s instantly
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Rafikii wrote: »
    i dont typically side with kabam, but, being new to the game doesnt mean you get a team of 4*s instantly

Also funny since a new player arguably has a much better advantage than all of us older players had in getting a ton of four stars in their first few months of the game. I’ve seen people post their roster after being in beginner and intermediate bracket and they have a stacked four star roster with maybe even a five star, whereas it took me forever to get 2 or 3 four star champs and I started almost since the beginning of this game. This OP just didn’t do arena like he should have, that’s the answer here.

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Shrug I don't grind the arena and I have no issues getting 4*'s on my accounts, find a better alliance, hit sa, play wars, and do quests to get them.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I didn’t get my first 4 star in till level 36. Rockett raccoon.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I didn’t have any 4*s at that level. Heck I only had 3 3*s at that level. New players have it so easy.
  • Scruffy_mexicanScruffy_mexican Posts: 8
    Just hang in there bud, you'll start getting some eventually. I got my first 4* by luck when opening a featured crystal. After that, it took forever to get another. Now I have more than I need and don't even use, lol.