**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

286 k eating player looking for serious alliance

hc1bz7gt8n51.png

Looking for a serious alliance. Ready to join whenever. Message me on mcoc. Usmcguy89

Comments

• Bossque10Bossque10 Posts: 23
    Check out ForSt.
  • MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    I sent you a FR in game. My Line ID is mrsdoom1934. We would love to have you join us.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Eat, my friend! Eat!
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    👋🏻, this is MyleHy7 😁 I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind, about your possibly becoming one of the Vigilante Priesthood. We are an alliance with a strong commitment for excellence highly focused on 100% AQ Map 3 (and some 2) & frequent AWs. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: mylehy7🙏🏻
  • BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    Add me up on line @blonzee10
    My alliance do 5x5 AQ and we pushing for plat3 AW when season starts.
  • WayToTheDawn92_WayToTheDawn92_ Posts: 23
    2tx581zvva1i.png
    Join us. If you're interested we can get you in asap. We do AQ 5×5. Donations are 130k Gold 30k Battlechips and 12.5k Loyalty. Completion event is 15k minimum. Add me on Line and we can talk about it.

waytothedawn92