**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Yellowjacket map 5 breaking blocks?

Why does map 5 section 3 intersection of path 1/2 break blocks? This has been happening for a while now but only now have I been annoyed enough to ask. He either breaks your block causing you to collapse in anguish or you manage to stay on your feet but he does damage right through you as if you aren't blocking at all, like massive amounts of damage. Kabam...WTF?

Comments

• Options
    Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    If you are referring to the YJ who is on the node with unblockable SP1 then this is just lol
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Lol read the node
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol read the node

No dumbass, not the one before the boss the one well before it at the intersection of path 1/2 like I said in my original post.
  • Options
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    If you are referring to the YJ who is on the node with unblockable SP1 then this is just lol

Your ability to read and comprehend sentences is just lol.
  • Options
    JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    U LOL
  • Options
    He is talking about node 87. It's not an enhanced SP1. I take that path frequently but have not noticed him breaking blocks. hycqo2owp98r.jpg
  • Options
    He is talking about node 87. It's not an enhanced SP1. I take that path frequently but have not noticed him breaking blocks. hycqo2owp98r.jpg

Thanks, I was trying to find a good pic. Yeah, my alliance members have also stated this happens on occasion as well. I've noticed it occurring when I use my hulk. He just gets steamrolled by blocking it. other times it doesn't happen with I use like 5* WS. So I don't know.
  • Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    I concur, happened to me today.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Just don't get tagged by his sp1. Simple.

I take that node frequently and never had an issue with it.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Just don't get tagged by his sp1. Simple.

I take that node frequently and never had an issue with it.

This post isn't about "oh no how do I get around that node!" This post is about letting Kabam know that there may be a possible bug on that node.

"Game crashes repeatedly, just don't play the game, simple work around."

"Parry doesn't work, just evade, simple work around."

Thanks for being part of the crowd that just accepts non-functioning gameplay with such original work arounds.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Dude people are just saying that they are not experiencing this same issue as you. I've been experiencing numerous issues regarding gameplay, like about 99 issues, but this ain't one.

Just make a report to Kabam and hopefully they will address it.