**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights not finishing on android

During all aspects of the game my fights aren't finishing and it's costing me health, revives, potions and units. Can someone from kabam confirm they know about this bug and are trying to find a solution?

Constantly being left on a loading screen.

Comments

• Options
    Happened to me several times this week of aq. Beat the enemy, sometimes it freezes when striking the victory pose, sometimes after it shows the hit/combo count. Once, I left it there for 2 minutes hoping to get lucky. Each time, lost half health, enemy at full strength. It's happened when on wifi and when on cellular.
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I hear you I finally broke down and got an IPhone. (My android had basically kicked the bucket) The game plays way faster with less headaches on IOS. I really don't understand why android users get the shaft.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I think that will be fixed in the next update
  • Options
    Austd001_Austd001_ Posts: 22
    Glad to know I'm not the only 1 that this is affecting. We can only hope!
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    I noticed with GP that she doesn't die. Kind of like Punisher with Endurance. I have to hit her one more time to get the kill. Don't see anything on her Sig Ability other than taking less damage. Has happened more than once
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Salvy4 wrote: »
    I noticed with GP that she doesn't die. Kind of like Punisher with Endurance. I have to hit her one more time to get the kill. Don't see anything on her Sig Ability other than taking less damage. Has happened more than once

She doesn't die from special attacks. That's her sig ability
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's known, there's a thread in the bugs section
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's known, there's a thread in the bugs section