**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

should i open my 6 star crystal or wait for new champs to come into the 6 star pool?

as it is i m not going to get another full 6 star crystal anytime soon.

should i open my 6 star crystal or wait for new champs to come into the 6 star pool? 41 votes

Save
46%
JRock808Icehawklbgrud9eJones979Darkrider05Clintonwalls101RCunhaJonibärchenHarbinger195TinoMiaMaldroit2RedEightWelderofortuneKevanproGRazer_Boltz619Esketit420Iron_spider1HolyDracJVO 19 votes
Open
53%
ShrimkinsbuffajrzuffyRyansapphGruftybuttersRacs0ContestOfNoobsIcsGrecdamianohmxananabananaBahamutDarthVadimiusCh1efstershadow_lurker22PedritkoAnkalagonnVoltolosASV27XxOriginalxX 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Open
    u will always be on the waiting game if u wait.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Open
    There will always be better champions pending to be added in the pool, hence you can be stuck in an endless loop of waiting.
    Besides, waiting doesn't guarantee that you will get one of the newly added champs.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Save
    Wait until the new featured crystal arrives. This means the basic pool will have corvus, saber tooth, iw iron man, and domino.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Open
    Killmonger, RagnaHulk, Hela, Void, and a few other good champs are in there. There are only a few garbage champs. I’d open.