**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Word of Advice from an current Apple Tech support Employee plz read.

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
Due to overheating issues that many iPhone users are facing I would recommend no longer that 15 mins of Game play at a time, as an apple Tech support employee I will say your phone battery will be Permanently damage and This IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY, I'M tired of people coming in to the store asking for an exchange it will not happen, the longer you play while the phone is hot the more damage you're doing to your phone so once its hot don't put ice on your phone or place on AC while you continue to play that's just an dumb idea, just turn your phone off wait for it to cool down and then turn back on....

Comments

• Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Buy an iPad Pro and you will be fine
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Due to overheating issues that many iPhone users are facing I would recommend no longer that 15 mins of Game play at a time, as an apple Tech support employee I will say your phone battery will be Permanently damage and This IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY, I'M tired of people coming in to the store asking for an exchange it will not happen, the longer you play while the phone is hot the more damage you're doing to your phone so once its hot don't put ice on your phone or place on AC while you continue to play that's just an dumb idea, just turn your phone off wait for it to cool down and then turn back on....

very interesting
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    android face this problems too
    hmm I use to have an android before working for apple and its common even with other apps I had the note 5 and every time im running multiple apps the phone would get slow and that's with 6 gig of ram, android has a lot of back ground apps that eats at the cpu and ram which causes their phone to overheat honestly its an on going issue not just with games like MCOC.

• 1ko1ko Posts: 10
    Apple need to remove it from there App Store if this is the case
    1ko wrote: »
    Apple need to remove it from there App Store if this is the case
    hmmm its not as easy said as done besides its a choice to download it, usually you read reviews of an app before you download it or once its having an issue you would delete it, apple usually give developers time to fix these issues before removing and also enough people is not complaining about the issue for it to raise a red flag to them

• 1ko1ko Posts: 10
    That's not good from iTunes or Kabam if they take your cash they should help a little
    1ko wrote: »
    That's not good from iTunes or Kabam if they take your cash they should help a little
    MCOC is free to play if people spend on the game its an option/ a choice you make. I got a call a few weeks ago someone complaining about a refund due to them not getting the champ they want I just laugh.
    Due to overheating issues that many iPhone users are facing I would recommend no longer than* 15 mins of Game play at a time, as an apple Tech support employee I will say your phone battery will be Permanently damage and This IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY, I'M tired of people coming in to the store asking for an exchange it will not happen, the longer you play while the phone is hot the more damage you're doing to your phone so once its hot don't put ice on your phone or place on AC while you continue to play that's just an dumb idea, just turn your phone off wait for it to cool down and then turn back on....