**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is a 5 star unduped loki?

What is a 5 star unduped loki? 49 votes

God tier (probably not)
2%
Walkinhighlight 1 vote
Demi god (probably not)
6%
2StarKingRikuremaDarkrider05 3 votes
Average Tier
69%
DL864Golden_GuardianAjavedRaganatorHort4FrostySCHNOOTSaiyanDexman1349buffajrDukeZmanSpeedbumpphillgreenRich_RyderNeowantsyouStark78AlfaImthatdamnbad82Super_Mitch_83Duke_SilverBahamut 34 votes
Kamala Khan and Iron Patriot
22%
KozelDarkJohnyzeroCrimsontide1616AllenTSBPaytoPlayV1PER1987Justcause102DedaminTheSpicyKnightXxOriginalxXlewiscallan 11 votes

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Average Tier
    His buff steal on s1 can be fun, comes in handy against medusa
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Kamala Khan and Iron Patriot
    Loki is trash- I have him as a duped 5 star and he does no damage and that buff steal is crazy overrated

I'd put him soundly in the bottom tier just above Groot
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Average Tier
    His buff steal on s1 can be fun, comes in handy against medusa

If you need a sp1 buff steal, go for rogue, she prevents the opponent from regaining the buff as long as you have it yourself
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    Average Tier
    Loki isn't a horrible champ; he's just not as good as the other champs available. His SP1 is useful and can be kind of fun, especially when fighting against a champ who spams buffs.
    If you have better champs available, Loki probably isn't worth ranking up.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Average Tier
    Loki is trash- I have him as a duped 5 star and he does no damage and that buff steal is crazy overrated

I'd put him soundly in the bottom tier just above Groot

Have u seen him with the Hela synergy ?
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Average Tier
    I use my 6* Loki to kill Medusa boss in AW. She'll never gain her furies, and that means no autoblock bs. He's underrated, not overrated.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Average Tier
    I use my 6* Loki to kill Medusa boss in AW. She'll never gain her furies, and that means no autoblock bs. He's underrated, not overrated.

Exactly my point haha. With Hela synergy he's even better. Loki is VERY underrated... A buff wouldn't hurt but he's still a very underrated champ 😉
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Average Tier
    I certainly wouldn't call him trash. He's one of the few counters for classic Ultron in 5.4.6. and as mentioned the Hela synergy is good. He's by no means great, but he can be effective in the right situation. That being said, he was my second 5*, I have him thrice duped and never took him above r3.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Average Tier
    He’s Demigod if he’s duped and he’s got his synergy’s with Hela and RagnaThor. Otherwise he’s average. Still much better than Colossus though.