**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Awakening gems for $49.99 False Advertising???!!!!

RobbedRobbed Member Posts: 9
Today, Marvel Contest of champions advertised Awakening Gem Package for $49.99 US Dollars.
Tried to purchase. Had enough $$ in iTunes. Says I had insufficient funds. This happenened on another bundle package before. Has this happened to others? How much is the Awakening Gem package for? Feel like being Kabamed and shamed by Kabam!!!!

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Member Posts: 340 ★★
    Nope.....nothing like that has ever happened to me. Might try restarting the game if you haven't already
  • RobbedRobbed Member Posts: 9
    I tried that. Didn't work. Thanks.
    Did anyone purchase the Generic Awakening Gem Daily Login Package for $49.99 and get the Gem????
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    49.99 doesn't include tax
  • SynthetikSoulSynthetikSoul Member Posts: 25
    Yeah I was able to get it no problem. And yes remember all purchases are taxed.
    Got it. Thanks. Didn't account for tax.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    $49.99 to awaken 1 4* champ? Yikes!!! You can get an entire game for that.
  • htunlinhtunlin Member Posts: 1
    I always love kabam but kabam doesn't love me. I don't know why. I always have bad luck when i open feature premiere crystals. I always get 2*s. Today i bought a wakening gen for 29.99. I hope to get it for mutant, science, mystic or skill. Unfortunately i got it for tech champion. I dont have to use it because i already have a tech awakening gem. I want to say Kabam is cheating on us. They know your accout and they can do what they want to do. It looks like i spent my money for nothing. Always the the one that i dont like, Kabam gives to me. Opening crystals system is not random. Kabam already set it like timing system. Like this account will get this 2* champion in this time....bla..bla..bla...I spent much money and my time on this game. But I dont see any good things to me. Whateven I give comments to Kabam facebook page, they never reply me. That is how I know Kabam is not friendly if you dont pay money.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Member Posts: 228
    Dude, you just payed money for a random gem, hoping for a specific one, and you come and rant about not having gotten the one you wanted, you had 18% probability to get??? And you could have spent just 10 bucks more and got the generic one...and yet you say that only who spends get what he wants, but you just spent and didn't. Logic is your friend, try using it sometimes
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Member Posts: 228
    Robbed wrote: »
    Got it. Thanks. Didn't account for tax.

So...maybe before crying "kabam scam" one could try and check if he didn't just even read the descriptions...or not?
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Member Posts: 95
    Better than the offer they had for a class awakening gem last week for 100$