Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Overheat issue should be ur priority

So I tried to search in sticky threads nothing is there? Is this is it? Kabam will not solve this issue? Im not playing as I used to bcoz I don’t want to keep kicked out every 5 min, plus I don’t want to lose my iphone 7plus.

I have no idea how Kabam is not dealing with this issue as top priority. A daily update should be provided to players, a real solution should be done in no time, or officially announce that u don’t support iOS anymore

I have no idea how Apple keeps ur game in their store while it’s not working

Im out till it’s fixed

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

This is definitely our top priority right now. We are providing updates as we have them in our announcement thread that you can follow here. There is also an active discussion topic for the community that you can contribute to here.
This discussion has been closed.