**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Champion Should I Awaken to Help In Act 4 & 5?

I have plenty of Sig Stones for anyone mentioned.

gl4021wu0tgc.png
aelcep6polwb.png

Which Champion Should I Awaken to Help In Act 4 & 5? 46 votes

Archangel
56%
phillgreenMagrailothosBatman_X10Lvernon15Stark78AlfaMarcFoucault98Jonibärchengabmucs_MYWorknprogressAanthoTriggerBahamutKil63JokepoolJohn757rooster30Xinel07spaceoctopusiRetr0SNEER 26 votes
Ghost Rider
6%
simolazMethedUpChirdxx 3 votes
Taskmaster
2%
XxOriginalxX 1 vote
Medusa
30%
DarkZenSpeedbumpAjisdopemihSuperSam57Quatre_1988shadow_lurker22Zeronaut81SaphyaerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhokingbRobbo29192Beewee 14 votes
X23
0%
Ultron
0%
Doc Oct
2%
DOKTOROKTOPUS 1 vote
Wait a while
2%
Esketit420 1 vote

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa was my MVP through all of Act 5
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Archangel and Medusa are the two good options here .My favourite is AA ,he will help you to complete act4 . AA neurotoxin help u to shut down arc overload in act 4 maestro
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    AA or Medusa, I personally have never played with Medusa so I wouldn't know her strengths, I just go off of fighting her in war and what all my alliance mates say. AA though, I have played with. He is an absolute beast even unduped. But against champs that heal a lot or nodes that have more regeneration he can be a life saver.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Archangel
    binrak wrote: »
    Archangel and Medusa are the two good options here .My favourite is AA ,he will help you to complete act4 . AA neurotoxin help u to shut down arc overload in act 4 maestro

That's true.

X23 can also be helpfull but doens't need to be awaken.
    Archangel
    You should also rank up your Hulk Ragnarok. He is great.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Archangel
    I voted for AA. Unawaken still bleed+poison* neurotoxin. awakened is pretty much added reducing opponent ability accuracy. But AA cant bleed certain opponent while medusa can armor break everyone. Awakened she stack 3 fury which will help, and if you ever slip fingers her autoblock is there. And she’s poison immune.
    Archangel
    My team wuold be Magik, Medusa, Archangel, X23 and Huk Ragnarok.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Archangel
    Between AA and Medusa, AA will have way more use through 4 and 5.
  • Wow thank you all for your responses. Archangel is most likely to be my choice. I’m going for 100% all first 3 acts, so I’ll open a few more 4* crystals before that from alliance rewards.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Aa, incredible champ who has even more value in story with tons of different evade characters and annoying abilities
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Doc Oct
    medusa is beast
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    Wait a while
    I would wait for void, corvus, proxima, or iceman