What to do with 6* Thor Ragnorak

It took years to get this dud. All I hear not duped and synergy with Hulk he is useless

What to do with 6* Thor Ragnorak 64 votes

AW Defense
35%
Pabon510vg2782belli300Primmer79TonyStarkSpeedbumpGAM3RGUYKALIZOFoxhero007nameplasLvernon15orballAb_SamadSuper_Mitch_83Crazyjack719Werewrymkillllaxdicekayshadow_lurker22PaytoPlayMaldroit2 23 votes
Lament
7%
AvoabbasJokepoolAnthinhoQuattrucciandymk514 5 votes
Be Patient for Dup or Buffed
32%
Golden_GuardianSaiyanDropfaithfish8sixbuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSKpthagreatshchong2BahamutCh1efsterVoltolosRandimDude01Justcause102pigupompomFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTraceu27XxOriginalxXRockypantherxIron_spider1HolyDrac 21 votes
Lament some more for time wasted
23%
Haji_SaabHulk_77Vossler77AsukiraralliesAshburniamthegodofwarIcsGrecAngelicsigniottoknowNoob2435Saket_123Nb2121hunteravenRebelCaz 15 votes

Comments

  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Lament some more for time wasted
    Besides the bug lag after got whacked 20hits that may potential kill your opponent as aw defend, he is bff of kamala khan and collossus
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,235 ★★★★
    The synergy he gives hulk is good.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 414 ★★
    AW Defense
    He gets me 1-2 kills almost every war in t5. Not too bad, if you have Ghulk he makes him alot better, has high prestige, is semi fun to play if you have fun with his rotation and power gain. Watch out for his second medium if you are going for a full 5 combo, it is a long animation and if you don't fire it off quick the opponent can recover and parry/block/special in that split second.
  • Be Patient for Dup or Buffed
    put him on a ALL or NOTHING node. the shock kills peeps fast af
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 26
    I use mine in AQ attack. Hela and Gulk team. He regenerates 10% health upon defeating an opponent, almost every time. It was either that or cry about it. :/
  • AW Defense
    "took years to get" when you could only accumulate stuff towards him for 10 months
  • Makes my bishop loOk great
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Be Patient for Dup or Buffed
    no worry, still much better than a 6* Deadpool X-force, Loki, Lady Thor ...
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    AW Defense
    He's a pain to fight since he punishes intercepts and has that power gain of his. I'd suggest placing him on a stun immune node
  • dinz80dinz80 Posts: 12
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.
  • dinz80dinz80 Posts: 12
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    "took years to get" when you could only accumulate stuff towards him for 10 months

    ofcourse i exaggerated :)
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    dinz80 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.

    Synergies don't work for AW defense
  • dinz80dinz80 Posts: 12
    dinz80 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.

    Synergies don't work for AW defense

    What what — but they show active when forming the team. PI goes up etc

  • AW Defense
    dinz80 wrote: »
    dinz80 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.

    Synergies don't work for AW defense

    What what — but they show active when forming the team. PI goes up etc

    Do some searching on the site. They don't work. Theyve been turned off because unique ones were bugged
  • dinz80dinz80 Posts: 12
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    dinz80 wrote: »
    dinz80 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.

    Synergies don't work for AW defense

    What what — but they show active when forming the team. PI goes up etc

    Do some searching on the site. They don't work. Theyve been turned off because unique ones were bugged

    That sucks — never bothered to check coz well u can’t 🤷‍♂️
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,032 ★★★★★
    AW Defense
    He’s a good trip up defender
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 73
    Lament some more for time wasted
    Same boat with my 6* King Groot 😞
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Same boat with my 6* King Groot 😞

    Really? I quite like my 6* KG, and he's a solid war defender on the bane or arc overload nodes
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    dinz80 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    dinz80 wrote: »
    dinz80 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I don’t have ghulk but I think a good aq defense team with him, Hela, hulk, Dormammu and Angela.

    Synergies don't work for AW defense

    What what — but they show active when forming the team. PI goes up etc

    Do some searching on the site. They don't work. Theyve been turned off because unique ones were bugged

    That sucks — never bothered to check coz well u can’t 🤷‍♂️

    You'd think that after at least 1 person getting shocked by this every day, Kabam would put out an actual statement about it instead of just acting like people don't notice so it doesn't matter. This is why I don't trust the bugs and dropped parry issues as actual issues and not money making strategies.
Sign In or Register to comment.