Regarding Last Night Game Under Maintenaince

Hi Team.
@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Last night I started with Micro Realm Master Mode Event and your game went down. This is the second time I am facing this problem last time because of your server I was not able to get Modok. Why are we not getting prior information about the maintenance?
Who is to blame for all this? I have invested so much time grinding the arena and the last day contest went down and I didn't get Modok. And you guys repeated it again and I used 500000 Pym Disk to open Micro Realm.
This is a 1-hour event and your game is down. When will I get this fixed? Where is the compensation?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,505 ★★★★★
    They're working on getting a Disk out to anyone who was in the Realm when it went down. Not sure when they'll get it sent out, but it's being looked after.
  • Derek2kDerek2k Member Posts: 108
    Feel bad for you arena guys and at the same time I don't. Arena is stupid ridiculous now with guys "playing" or paying someone else to handle it 24 hours a day. I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon unless I do it myself but we should honestly start looking at this game and people playing non stop and the effects it has on everyone's lives. Anyway good luck
  • Sudesh0001Sudesh0001 Member Posts: 5
    They're working on getting a Disk out to anyone who was in the Realm when it went down. Not sure when they'll get it sent out, but it's being looked after.

Don't know how much time they need for this. If they are not going to resolve this issue soon. I will probably uninstall the game this time and will ask my friends to do the same.

• Sudesh0001Sudesh0001 Member Posts: 5
    Derek2k wrote: »
    Feel bad for you arena guys and at the same time, I don't. The arena is stupid ridiculous now with guys "playing" or paying someone else to handle it 24 hours a day. I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon unless I do it myself but we should honestly start looking at this game and people playing nonstop and the effects it has on everyone's lives. Anyway good luck

Yes, playing arena is not fun these days because you never know when they are planning for emergency maintenance.
    People are investing time in maintaining the alliance and their profile but kabam doesn't care.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Hello,

If you didn't get to complete an active Micro-Realm because of the emergency maintenance yesterday, we will be returning the Pym Disk you spent to enter. You can find more info about this in the merged discussion here.
This discussion has been closed.