**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

t4CC Class Event quest.....

GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
just watched seatins video on it and i have to say I am disgusted of the lack of rewards and t4cc. The energy cost also is terrible and I'm annoyed how you think that is ok ...50t4cc fragments on one side....and 400 on harder side.. Now seatin did the math and it will take 23 or 24 weeks to fully form a t4cc of just one class...2 energy refills each day to do these t4cc quests. This is not worth it and no one is gonna do this congrats you made another untouchable quest...make this better please thanks and also what do you guys think we should do about this...yes there are other posts of this and idc really i just wanted to vent

Comments

• Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    That's bad information. Its 400 shards for one side, and when you explore it 100% you get another 1000 shards, plus the chest.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The video had the correct info. OPs post is incorrect. But the amount of time needed is still absurd. At best, it’s a catch all for when you’re so close to a T4CC and willing to do it once in a blue moon to get it so you don’t have to wait for the RNG to happen... which usually doesn’t when you really need it to.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    just watched seatins video on it and i have to say I am disgusted of the lack of rewards and t4cc. The energy cost also is terrible and I'm annoyed how you think that is ok ...50t4cc fragments on one side....and 400 on harder side.. Now seatin did the math and it will take 23 or 24 weeks to fully form a t4cc of just one class...2 energy refills each day to do these t4cc quests. This is not worth it and no one is gonna do this congrats you made another untouchable quest...make this better please thanks and also what do you guys think we should do about this...yes there are other posts of this and idc really i just wanted to vent

It’s free stuff you should not complain about free stuff