**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine unduped 4* in ROL against wolverine not working with her special 2

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
I am in ROL fighting against wolverine I thought if I bring guillotine she would help me to beat with her special 2 but now I am stuck , her special 2 only works two times , and for rest of the fight , it's not reversing the healing effect, that symbol usually comes with her special 2 won't appear. I don't know what to do now cause I have tried so many times but it's only work for first two time.

Can someone suggest what to do.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You can only reverse regen if you use your special 2 and land the last hit while you have at least 2 souls.
    Less than that, and she will not reverse anything
  • kunal_rules01kunal_rules01 Posts: 13
    You are out of souls! Read her description! She is working fine.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Thanks but that's not helping, how do I get to make 6% health from wolverine to get souls ... lol do I have to dupe her , cause no way I can get her 2 souls back , no matter how hard or aggressive I hit , I am not getting it. Any suggestions
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    You have to get the right RNG even with using Guilly. If he doesn't die in the initial sp2, chances are you're gonna fail and have to revive and try again. Wolverine needs to have at least 2 bars of power, 3 being best, and have 3 regen buffs up at the same time. It's pure RNG whether it happens just right. Just keep trying. You'll know when it works just right because he will die within seconds.

You can increase your chances of success by getting mystic dispersion to build to sp2 faster, thus giving more shots in 1 go. After you run out of soul charges you just have to end the fight, there's no way to gain more at that point.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You can use your 2nd special with 2 souls right at the beginning of the battle. Then you need to have lucky, and try to trigger 3/4 regens from wolverine.
    Hit him while he is losing HP and you will win more souls.
  • DayiDayi Posts: 2
    That is **** so how come when you use guilly on arena she stacks the skulls non stop in quests she does but magically on rol you run out of skulls that is kabam screwing people over i spent 5 hours playing this piece of **** after watching 50 vids ppl using 3 star guilly to kill volwerine stacking skulls non stop if they are duped or not obv kabam found a new way to screw people i have emailed them at support and awaiting an answer thats gonna satusfy or im just gonna delete there **** game and not bother again coz this is just a blatant scam in my eyes all the characters till i got here have all worked so why doesnt guilly work like she should and does in every other fight but ROL
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dayi wrote: »
    That is **** so how come when you use guilly on arena she stacks the skulls non stop in quests she does but magically on rol you run out of skulls that is kabam screwing people over i spent 5 hours playing this piece of **** after watching 50 vids ppl using 3 star guilly to kill volwerine stacking skulls non stop if they are duped or not obv kabam found a new way to screw people i have emailed them at support and awaiting an answer thats gonna satusfy or im just gonna delete there **** game and not bother again coz this is just a blatant scam in my eyes all the characters till i got here have all worked so why doesnt guilly work like she should and does in every other fight but ROL

She needs to take a certain amount of health off of him to get souls (regenerated health doesn't count)
  • DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    You should have taken 3* duped gully
  • DayiDayi Posts: 2
    Dude go online look on yourube there are 50 vids of ppl with guilly unduped 3-4- or 5 star the souls restack when i play in arena in quests she restacks but magically she dont on ROL well apart from twice out the twenty tyms i revived her and look how conveniently for kabam the **** wasnt regenerating both tyms come on guys get with it this is the worse case of kabamed i ever felt and i spent two years playing this joke spending money on the wankers
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    In her sig ability it says, She'll gain a soul for every 6% of life taken. So, if your not doing that she wont be gaining souls for you to use.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Dayi wrote: »

Because in arena champs your fighting don't have health into 500k range. They have between 10-20k so it's alot easier an quicker to take off 6% health to gain souls

You need to learn an understand things before crying kabam'd
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Dude your rant is so stupid that's just funny to read it. You didn't even bother to read the description and you come and cry here. She gains 1 soul per each 6% total health taken from the opponent, and regenerated health does not count. This means that with that 350k health wolverine you have to take 21k health to get 1 soul. You can do that only if you play really aggressive, get to sp2 when you still have 2 souls at least (which means in 20 seconds from the start, since she loses 1 every 10 seconds) and land the special 2. Then you have to hit him as much as you can to trigger his regen so that he loses health, thus granting you 3-4 souls. Then you have to have the special 2 ready again and land it again, and repeat. In 3 special 2 he should be dead, but you have to be as lucky as to trigger multiple regens when the inversion of the regen is on, and not when it wears off or you'll be taking again regenerated health that doesn't gran you any soul. And, duping guillotine doesn't affect at all the ability to invert regeneration. LEARN TO READ, LEARN TO FIGHT.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Is it still possible with 4* duped SL, with his cap @ 400 hits? Just curious fyi
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    Dude your rant is so stupid that's just funny to read it. You didn't even bother to read the description and you come and cry here. She gains 1 soul per each 6% total health taken from the opponent, and regenerated health does not count. This means that with that 350k health wolverine you have to take 21k health to get 1 soul. You can do that only if you play really aggressive, get to sp2 when you still have 2 souls at least (which means in 20 seconds from the start, since she loses 1 every 10 seconds) and land the special 2. Then you have to hit him as much as you can to trigger his regen so that he loses health, thus granting you 3-4 souls. Then you have to have the special 2 ready again and land it again, and repeat. In 3 special 2 he should be dead, but you have to be as lucky as to trigger multiple regens when the inversion of the regen is on, and not when it wears off or you'll be taking again regenerated health that doesn't gran you any soul. And, duping guillotine doesn't affect at all the ability to invert regeneration. LEARN TO READ, LEARN TO FIGHT.

Best explanation of how Guilly's soul gain works and how to use her against Wolverine I've read. Thanks for that explanation @TBJ1118. Hope others decide to follow your advice and actually read her abilities.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Is it still possible with 4* duped SL, with his cap @ 400 hits? Just curious fyi[/quote. Im Think of you is lucky with the Helc blok
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I completed ROL on Friday for the first time. Wolvie took me 3 tries with Guilly.

Let me give you the best possible advice - 5/5 Mystic Dispersion. You can get to SP2 in no time at all at the beginning of the fight, then just attack aggressively and keep firing off SP2.

Having a high level of MD removes most of the RNG from the fight.

Also, if an attempt fails (less than 2 souls and he's not dying) just force close the app. He goes back to 100% health, you go down to 50%, couple of heals and you're good to go again.

You want to start the fight with him at 100% health, for maximum soul generation.

Trust me. MD. Stack the odds in your favour.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Gamer wrote: »
    Is it still possible with 4* duped SL, with his cap @ 400 hits? Just curious fyi[/quote. Im Think of you is lucky with the Helc blok

no
  • hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    edited July 2017
    play aggrissive and time out here L2 with hes regen ,i just beat him with a 3* guilly for my freind and only took 37 hit to kill him .and if you dont cause enough damage before here soul expire its game over
    Grinder wrote: »
    Im sure you Can du it. If you get luck with Hela blok. If you get hele blok 3 time in a row. You shuld be abel to do it. Im hav not tried my self. But SL need to be rank5 im Think to be abel to du it.
  • HiapeindexHiapeindex Posts: 18
    Every time u start again on wolvie, go in with another champ and beat on him till he heals up to max health. This is because if he heals when u r guilly, and u take 6% of his health off, guilly won't generate a soul unless the 6% is taken out of his starting health in that fight.

Say wolvie is at 100,000 below full health but regenerates to full, guilly will not generate new souls until wolvie is back below 100,000 hp.

Using another champ to get him back to full health means guilly will generate souls for each 6% again. Also bear in mind the souls do not appear immediately, she gains a maximum of 1 soul every 8 seconds (last time i timed it).

Frustration with the mechanics of this made me scupper several rol runs until I sat down for an hour or two to figure them all out. Breathe, step away for a few hours. Thats what I had to do when I first beat him, I've done it on 3 of my accounts now.

You can do this
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Im sure you Can du it. If you get luck with Hela blok. If you get hele blok 3 time in a row. You shuld be abel to do it. Im hav not tried my self. But SL need to be rank5 im Think to be abel to du it.

So it's more luck based nowadays than skill, that's pretty disappointing tbh. Was just curious, cuz now it looks like Guilly is the only champ to really be viable to use for Wolvie and even than it's pretty luck based. Was thinking if op doesn't have succes with Guilly, he could try it with SL, but alas since u need to get real lucky with getting healblock couple of times.

I used 3* max sig BW during pb period against Wolvie btw, wouldn't recommend that nowadays.
  • Hiapeindex wrote: »
    Every time u start again on wolvie, go in with another champ and beat on him till he heals up to max health. This is because if he heals when u r guilly, and u take 6% of his health off, guilly won't generate a soul unless the 6% is taken out of his starting health in that fight.

Say wolvie is at 100,000 below full health but regenerates to full, guilly will not generate new souls until wolvie is back below 100,000 hp.

Using another champ to get him back to full health means guilly will generate souls for each 6% again. Also bear in mind the souls do not appear immediately, she gains a maximum of 1 soul every 8 seconds (last time i timed it).

Frustration with the mechanics of this made me scupper several rol runs until I sat down for an hour or two to figure them all out. Breathe, step away for a few hours. Thats what I had to do when I first beat him, I've done it on 3 of my accounts now.

You can do this

Thanks for explaining this as it is almost always skipped over. Back when I did RoL, it would have saved me a bunch of revives had I not had to figure it out the hard way.

Always have wolvie at 100% life when taking Guilly in.

So it's more luck based nowadays than skill, that's pretty disappointing tbh. Was just curious, cuz now it looks like Guilly is the only champ to really be viable to use for Wolvie and even than it's pretty luck based. Was thinking if op doesn't have succes with Guilly, he could try it with SL, but alas since u need to get real lucky with getting healblock couple of times.

I used 3* max sig BW during pb period against Wolvie btw, wouldn't recommend that nowadays.
    im just didt it it take 380 hit. With my SL. And have only 3 time with helblok. And it wash when my combos wash in 30 so it Can be done with SL.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »

"Come and cry "... stupid comment , forums should be used to gain knowledge from others experience and I thank all of you giving so much insight.

Yes it's all luck if wolverine gets or stack regen ,u have 2 souls , you used her special 2 and wolverine start degen. Now everything is in place as per the description of guillotine and she will get souls cause wolverine is losing health, to conclude this , just keep trying and u will get through it , I did and made it through.