**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Secret Empire Email Code sent out?

Hey so there is this Marvel Insider reward regarding Secret Empire Forever and we get a 2* Civil Warrior. I haven't seen this in my inbox on MCOC or in Gmail so have you guys already sent it out and I didnt get it?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It was sent out to some people only. If you don't got it, then you weren't selected
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    It's only for select New Members of Marvel Insider.
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Thats stupid honestly
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It was sent out on the 15 th of if you aren't new enough then you didn't get one, which kinda sucks
  • Options
    BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    Just a 2* that's not even worth having. If I could Id let you have my maxed sig 2 star civil warrior.
  • Options
    A 2* is worth it because its a rare one no one can get from any crystal. Like Carnage as a 2*. It expands the roster more and gives players that Collecting motive to continue playing the game. Or at least it does for me
  • Options
    I have a civil warrior. Or wait that's a 3* ok. But still is that 2* going to help you beat LoL, RoL? Win alliance wars or Alliance quest? Don't sweat over it bro.
  • Options
    No it wont but it is a personal accomplishment of adding to the collection of champions
  • Options
    Please tell me your joking right now.
  • Options
    No actually Im not joking. Do you think a 5* Hulkbuster wouldnt be worth it despite what people say about him? No you wouldnt care because you can use him for arenas and AW (depending on the tier of AW you are in). Im open to having any or all champions in my roster whether they are good or not
  • Options
    I could understand you being mad about a 4* or 5* but a 2 star? Come on bro.
  • Options
    Its a free champion. Like I said, I am open to any or all champions to be added to my roster. It doesnt matter if it was a 1* Scarlet Witch or 4* Deadpool, its a free champion to me. I do grind the Summoner Trials because not all of my 3*s are maxed out so that means I can put more points up and get milestones quicker
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    It's not uncommon for them to have incentives for New Members only. That's what motivates people to stick around. Not every Offer will be available to everyone. It's just how it works. Same reason they give Points for Completion a month later. That way you can use it towards the next Rewards. It's just how it works. When it comes right down to it, it's all free.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom That makes a lot more sense now
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Also someway somehow you will end up with a 2* civil warrior in your roster from some promotional crystal they give out in the future... IE the Logan crystal I got OML in 2* was really wanting x23 but she will be back lol.
  • Options
    @xion360 I hated that crystal. I had my hopes up for a new champion to use a generic 2* awakening on and I get Wolverine duped yet again -.-
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    It all comes around man, one way or another they find ways to sneak those not commonly found 2*s in the mix lol.