**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When does loyalty timer reset?

It seems as if the loyalty timer resets at different times for different people. Does it have to do with time zones? Or when people downloaded the game? Mine resets around 4:30pm ET.

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535 β˜…
    edited July 2018
    πŸ˜‚
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243 β˜…
    I believe its either tied to when the game is downloaded or maybe when you first joined an alliance. Mine resets 30 minutes after the daily event starts so I'll have a tough time getting in 2 rounds of help whenever this event shows up
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine is some random point around 10:15 am. Seems to be tied to when the game was downloaded.
    I don’t understand why they can’t just standardize it to reset at the time the event begins. One round would be enough. It would only take 20 of 30 people... but that’s assuming the alliance is full of course!
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243 β˜…
    Its the only thing thats not on a set schedule but I'm guessing it might be something to put less strain on the servers. Could you image it reseting for everyone at the same time and everyone pressing help all at once when it did?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    By LOYALTY TIMER, do you mean the 1000 loyalty point for clicking HELP button?
    If so, converting to PST, I think the timer reset daily on around ~2am-3am PST time?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s 811pm pst right now and there’s 28m for my loyalty counter to reset. It’s every 24 hours but not sure it’s the same for everyone. That’s an odd reset time.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s 811pm pst right now and there’s 28m for my loyalty counter to reset. It’s every 24 hours but not sure it’s the same for everyone. That’s an odd reset time.

Hmmm.... Oh in this case, at very least your reset time is very different from mine, based on your case vs my case, at very least we have diff reset time. Not sure about others, maybe it is diff for everyone as well, if so I wonder what determined the "start of the initial time zero"
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Perhaps it’s based on the time you joined your ally? Just a guess. Got no clue the exact time of day I joined mine.
    edited July 2018
    Perhaps it’s based on the time you joined your ally? Just a guess. Got no clue the exact time of day I joined mine.

Nope. People who were in alliances prior to mine have always had glory reset at the same time! So maybe the time of the very first alliance joined after creating the account? Or simply the time the account was created?

I joined in April 2015. I do not remember!
    edited July 2018
    Its the only thing thats not on a set schedule but I'm guessing it might be something to put less strain on the servers. Could you image it reseting for everyone at the same time and everyone pressing help all at once when it did?

However, events all start at the same time for everyone. I’d imagine many people tried to click help at the same time after the new loyalty event launched nothing came crashing down ...but half were disappointed because they’d already reached the max.
    edited July 2018
    I'm fairly certain it is based on when you first logged into the game on Day 1. If anything, the daily crystal should reset at this time every day as well instead of 24hrs after previous collection.

Mine reset 6.5hrs ago at some random time like 10:13 am (3:13pm Pacific time)and did not coincide when I joined my current ally (because I joined it a couple days ago before bed).
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181 β˜…
    Huh...mine always resets at 1AM so I just assumed it was 12 AM PT. I never knew it was different.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Huh...mine always resets at 1AM so I just assumed it was 12 AM PT. I never knew it was different.

Same here. Same time the daily catalyst quests change and the duels reset.
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181 β˜…
    I did not start playing this game at 1 or 2 in the morning, so thats not an appropriate theory. And it def does not have to do with joining alliances.
    Maybe it was the time of the first help you ever gave?

Once you clicked help the first time it triggered the timer to begin?

I'm half tempted to create a new account just to see when it starts/resets...
    @Dexman1349 If you do, let me know!

None of these theories seem to be holding up, but why would they make the loyalty timer completely arbitrary? 🀣
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine has always reset at the same time daily quests like proving ground reset
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BTW my second account and my nephews account resets at the exact same time too
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 2 accounts are completely different.
    1 resets at 9am and always has.
    The other resets at 14:55 which is a bit random