**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Just Wanna Play Your Game

Seriously, idc about compensation or rdts; I just wanna play the game and not stress about technical issues messing my fights. Drop frames, lags, and characters random behavior (throwing heavies or running at specials). Just work on it, I know you are, but please get it done. It's supposed to be fun and a stress reliever...

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have to agree that in any game, all players want is ENJOYABLE and SMOOTH game play. I played many other games, and most of the time we NEVER THINK OF COMPENSATION, or even bother to ask any. Why? Bcos most other games we play seldom screw up in almost each and every release, so buggy and with so many disturbances.

I'm sure MCOC is very popular especially with all the Marvel characters making lime lights with Marvel Universe Cinematic success, and investing more in development & quality control (as well as forum PR and communication) to make the game significantly improved in the quality & stability departments will go a LONG WAY with player base. Who cares to ask for compensation if there's no issue, no interruption, no impediment to progress, no wasted resources not on our own fault, BUT only enjoyment & fun?
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I agree to an extent. I think Kabam would be given more slack if they had earned good will with players in other areas. Some things they could do that I know I or some others would appreciate:

1. Tell alliance leaders whose alliances are hurt by cheaters who the cheaters are. Allowing people to decide to keep them or not.

2. Stop putting out offers that are more expensive (either in real or in-game currency) than the same offer was previously.

3. Focus on correcting fixes that negatively impact players before fixing exploits that benefit characters.

4. Either buff old champions at the same rate they bring out new ones, or give character specific RDTs when they make one obsolete or nerf them (e.g., GP, AA).

I’m sure there’s plenty more. But at the end of the day, they could do a lot to improve happiness and choose not to. So calls for compensation will likely continue until they try to actually address player concerns.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Seriously, idc about compensation or rdts; I just wanna play the game and not stress about technical issues messing my fights. Drop frames, lags, and characters random behavior (throwing heavies or running at specials). Just work on it, I know you are, but please get it done. It's supposed to be fun and a stress reliever...

Sounds so simple doesn't it. I completely agree with you but at this point compensation is warranted. If this was a very rare occurrence I wouldn't be worried about it but it's becoming commonplace. But your right the best gift would be a great running game.