**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets tweak

I know that RDTs are a very polarizing topic, and I don’t really care if they show up again or not, but I thought of a change that could be made to them if they are reintroduced into the game.

In my opinion, the big issue with RDTs as we know them, is that they can be used on any champ. I understand they were introduced this way because of big changes to certain champs, but since that’s not an issue now, there’s really no reason to reintroduce them as they were. Likely, if we saw them put back in the game today as we know them before, we’d see a lot of Blades being ranked up, and nobody wants all players to be using the exact same champs. What makes this game so good is the diversity among champs.

So what if you couldn’t use them on any champ? My thought was that any rank you take off a champ could only be put on the same champ but of a higher star. For example, if I ranked down a 4* Cable, I could only rank up my 5* Cable. This would allow players to use essentially their same roster, and would ensure that not everyone is ranking up the same champs. And as the game evolves and grows, you can put more emphasis on your 5* and 6* champs if you want to.

I understand that there are some logistics that would need to be ironed out, but it was just a thought that might make for a good discussion.