**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

VALUE FOR GLORY

KABAM SAYS THAT PRICE HAS BEEN CUT DOWN IN GLORY STORE FOR RARER ITEMS, WHICH IS HALF TRUE !
BEFORE THE CHANGE I BOUGHT 18K T4B SHARDS x4 FOR 2140 AND NOW I PAY 2206 AND x5 FOR OVER 3K WHERE AS BEFORE OT WAS 2.7K .. IS IT WORKING AS INTENDED OR AM I GETTING CONFUSED SOMEWHERE REGARDING THE VALUE ?

Comments

• KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    NO STATEMENT ANYBODY ?
  • Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    You are correct @KINGLEO, if you only buy 2x 18k t4b frags, it’s cheaper. Once you go beyond that, it costs more than it did before.

Kabam doing the ole Kansas City shuffle...
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Shady again?
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Not shady at all. It has been discussed already. The new price curve helps players who can’t earn as much Glory. If you are scoring the same as you were before the update you are now earning more Glory which more than compensates for the price differences in the buying curve.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Greedy people ALWAYS finding things to complain about lol...
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Seriously... 😩 im spending thousands and thousands of glory and its costing a couple hundred more eventually 😩😩😩 feel bad for me, even though I’m being given a ton more than before 😩.🤣🤣🤣🤣
    IT'S DIFFICULT ASKING QUESTIONS WITH PEOPLE LIKE BROSKI AROUND !
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You are right I also noticed that:-
    1) Only the first 1 or few are cheaper than before
    2) The last few are more expensive than before
    3) If you buy all, seems total cost is also more expensive than before

On the other hand, "all CAP" is as annoying to read as "no punctuation" :D

These are just us random people's observation, however, to be sure I'm sure the extremely friendly, extremely helpful, extremely attentive and nice mods will rush to reply to you in no time. You won't need to wait for more than a min. Good luck.
    @shchong2 THE ALL CAPS IS A HABIT !
    BEEN DOING IT SINCE I WAS YOUNG SCHOOL BOY ! 😋
    BTW, @shchong2 THANKS FOR CONFIRMING MY SPECULATION ! 😎
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The prices were posted here the moment they were announced. This topic is so dumb.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    MY BOLOGNA HAS A FIRST NAME IT'S O-S-C-A-R!!!! MY BOLOGNA HAS A SECOND NAME IT'S M-E-Y-E-R!!!!!
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    SO BASICALLY DON'T BUY MORE THAN 2 AT A TIME, THEN WAIT FOR STORE PRICES TO RESET IF YOU WANT THE BEST VALUE.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    HI EVERYONE
This discussion has been closed.