**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game slowdown?

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing a game slowdown. I'm aware of the lag and overheating and such that came with the 19.0 update and that's not what I'm talking about.

It seems like when I'm in a fight that both champions are slowed down, like they're both underwater or something like that. Nothing huge, but quite annoying while grinding. I play on wifi that is very fast so I dont believe that's the problem, and I play on iPhone 8, so I dont think that's it either.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.

Comments

• Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing a game slowdown. I'm aware of the lag and overheating and such that came with the 19.0 update and that's not what I'm talking about.

It seems like when I'm in a fight that both champions are slowed down, like they're both underwater or something like that. Nothing huge, but quite annoying while grinding. I play on wifi that is very fast so I dont believe that's the problem, and I play on iPhone 8, so I dont think that's it either.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.

Yes same here it is very annoying !!
  • Options
    Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    At certain times of the day, the game is slow, and in others at optimum speed. My device is new and I have great internet. Maybe the servers are not holding up the amount of players online at the same time.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    There are tons of posts about iOS slowdown and heat up issues with the 19.0 uodate and also seems to me impacting some Android. The game is ramping up cpu and not releasing memory and causing poor battery life and performance at times... generally after a handful of fights in a row like arena or ongoing eq.