**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5 star Archangel still good unduped?

FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
I accidentally bought a 5 star basic with the shards I was saving for the next featured... AND GOT ARCHANGEL! Is he good/what tier would you think he is at unduped?

Comments

• Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Damage is still good but he needs to be awakened to be really good.
  • Options
    CoachLed wrote: »

So what tier would u think then?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I think he's great, I have him at 5/50 unduped and his neurotoxins do a ridiculous amount of damage, makes a lot of fights significantly easier. Awakening him would be really nice since it does shut down healing.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    1) Congrats! Talk about a happy accident haha
    2) 100% he still is; he becomes god-tier once awakened, sure, but still very powerful unawakened. In my opinion, I’d take him as high as rank 3 for now, and save a potential rank 4 for when you get him awakened
  • Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    CoachLed wrote: »

So what tier would u think then?

Using the normal “tier” ranking...I’d put him god tier awakened. Demi god unawakened based on his damage output.
  • Options
    Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    This a troll post right? Haha jk AA is better when duped but still very good unduped.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    That’s like the best accident you could’ve done lol congrats he’s awesome even unduped.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have him at r3 unawakened and he’s pretty good.
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    He’s a great champ, but his dupe is extremely useful because of ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Jman2182 wrote: »
    He’s a great champ, but his dupe is extremely useful because of ability accuracy reduction

Don’t forget the heal block as well 👍
  • Options
    My reaction was legit amazing XD it seems that every time I get a god tier, it's by accident! When I was nub in an old alliance I had scored too high in SA that week so they said if I opened any more 4 star crystals they would kick me. I was playing around with the crystal and accidentally dropped it into the reel... That's how I got my Gwenpool! I still got kicked tho XD Doesn't matter because now I'm in an awesome alliance with 10 5 stars (including Archangel) and one of them is a duped SIM :(
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes he’s definitely worth it. I love my unduped 4*, can’t imagine how good the 5* is.