Magik node 30 AW unbeatable on first attempt.

OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 384 ★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Title says it all. This is BS!!! She was at 51% when I started. I even turned off dexterity mastery and brought champs that wouldn't cause her to have debuffs and parry as well.
This is all limbo damage death with in 15 seconds of fight. I was back up so had all 3 r4 champs at full health. kyp7mj2bie4r.pngvpetnjcll282.png


Blade does not work either!!!
«1

Comments

  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 ★★★★
    This node is insane. Well beyond most other nodes on the map.

    Brag time - I beat a r4 magik there today with my blade, one death.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Turning off dexterity will do nothing to help you in this fight, the node is machoism not buffet. We have seen magik on 30 many times and solo’d no problem, you just need specific champs dependings on whose on these new nodes. Just have to make sure you get the match ups you want
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Void
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 384 ★★
    Cobs wrote: »
    Turning off dexterity will do nothing to help you in this fight, the node is machoism not buffet. We have seen magik on 30 many times and solo’d no problem, you just need specific champs dependings on whose on these new nodes. Just have to make sure you get the match ups you want

    Then how? "Right Champs" doesn't help me much. Specifically talking about Magik. We don't seem to have many problems with other champs here.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 384 ★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Void

    Hell no. He is definitely wrong champ for Masochism.
  • ExiTTerExiTTer Posts: 8
    Gulk... face off + longest heal block
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Magik works well
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 ★★★★
    Dexterity is a buff, this heal works off debuffs.

    I used blade. Dont use specials, and dont parry. fight like shes stun immune. Not only will she trigger limbo less, but you can heal whenever.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 ★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Void

    Hell no. He is definitely wrong champ for Masochism.

    Void applies debuff. She heals. Void applies debuff. Still during timer, she doesnt heal. Void applies debuff, she heals. Rinse and repeat, but eventually you will be reversing the healing
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 384 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Void

    Hell no. He is definitely wrong champ for Masochism.

    Void applies debuff. She heals. Void applies debuff. Still during timer, she doesnt heal. Void applies debuff, she heals. Rinse and repeat, but eventually you will be reversing the healing

    I know. But Masochism is one of Voids weak spots. It's suicide to use him on that node. Masochism will remove all those debuffs. I've tried.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 892 ★★★★
    Captain marvel and storm were never going to work, you need ability action reduction or minimum heal block to beat magik.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Rets wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Dexterity is a buff, this heal works off debuffs.

    I used blade. Dont use specials, and dont parry. fight like shes stun immune. Not only will she trigger limbo less, but you can heal whenever.

    I do that and still get killed, the limbo takes 1.400 damage per second

    Gold 1, Tier 3. Blade R4 lvl 20

    I considered taking 4* sparky, but i need a poison imune for last node and my R5 starlord to node 24, 35 and the subboss/boss

    Its tough. Tier 3 r5 blade team of blade/gr/sparky I shouldve solo'd her with blade. You have to find more opportunities to heal
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Node 30 is currently the worst node available but magik isn't even the best champs to place there blade can easily solo her. Place medusa killmonger or imiw for it to be insane.
    There are multiple counters though which I won't be telling.

    lol like Proxima Midnight bypasses masochism on parry
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 384 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Cobs wrote: »
    Turning off dexterity will do nothing to help you in this fight, the node is machoism not buffet. We have seen magik on 30 many times and solo’d no problem, you just need specific champs dependings on whose on these new nodes. Just have to make sure you get the match ups you want

    That's simply not true turning off dex removes alot of the md triggere

    That part ^^^
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 384 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Node 30 is currently the worst node available but magik isn't even the best champs to place there blade can easily solo her. Place medusa killmonger or imiw for it to be insane.
    There are multiple counters though which I won't be telling.

    Well that's not nice. Share the info if you have it. Don't make us spend to fill kabams wallets.
  • Sean_SpicerSean_Spicer Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    MD feeds buffet?
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Power lock her with magik
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure you'd die to Magik on most nodes with that team
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Exactly. I haven't seen a solo kill of of any champ on node 30 especially a r5 magik with 200 sig levels is insane. Even with a r4 duped level 100 blade (having holy trinity synergy) 3/5 times magik triggered limbo dealing energy damage of 1k or above (can't remember exact damage). Solo impossible. Usually i die 2 times before defeating her so we usually get attack bonus but that node is just insane! And if you're unlucky magik will trigger limbo 4/5 times even with holy trinity
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 893 ★★★
    Will AA not work here? I can usually get a neurotoxin or 2 from just 2 parry's and 2 heavies which shuts down her limbo and healing. Then I just keep it going with heavies and sp1. Is there something keeping AA from being super effective against this node?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 ★★★★
    Will AA not work here? I can usually get a neurotoxin or 2 from just 2 parry's and 2 heavies which shuts down her limbo and healing. Then I just keep it going with heavies and sp1. Is there something keeping AA from being super effective against this node?

    See: Cornered and Masochism

    Would have to get real lucky for it to work and she'd still gain massive power.
Sign In or Register to comment.