**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is buying grandmaster crystal worth? Suggestions for opening

Every time I got 3 star champ from grandmaster crystal.I buy in 300 unit but never get four or five star champ.I always open 1 not bunches, should I open in bunches by auto open click?

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Man it really doesn’t matter it just luck ether you get one or not. To be honest I personally think it’s a waste of money. Your chances of getting a 5* are really low
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Watch C.O.W. videos. You can spend hundreds, even thousands, and still not get what you're looking for. Although some get lucky, some don't. Personally, because I don't have an abundance of units, and don't spend on the game, I think the GMC are a bad deal because of the low drop rates for 5* and even 4* (for most people).
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    There is no special way of opening crystals to get better results. The odds that are stated in each crystal are the only thing that determines what you get
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    It’s all about luck. I opened about 20 of them and I got 3x 4stars and 1x 5star.
    Last time I opened one was when IMIW came out. I opened 10 crystals from which I got 9 3stars and a 4star Carnage.
    I won’t spend units on them ever again. Not worth it.