**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 star to rank 5/65

Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
All unduped. 90% of the way to completing Act 5 100%, getting the t5bc and ranking someone up. I'm tired of waiting for a good 5 star as well. Last pulls have been (in order): Cable, Cyclops, Ronan, Captain America, SpiderGwen, Gambit, Magneto, Superior Iron Man and Storm. Kabam clearly refuse to give me anything good and it's absolutely halting my progression by miles unfortunately. I think the system is rigged against me, but you know, even the lucky ones say that when they get a drop of bad luck :)

Which 5 star to rank 5/65 78 votes

Hulk Ragnarok
29%
Golden_GuardianBitterSteelFEARZ_0Willjackson16Jank39TrimbobGuzmaSavio444Jdub1250CupidCpAmericanoEchoes_Act_3BahamutJC_Quatre_1988John757Reaper213Noob2435UltimateDamnationbrunak 23 votes
Hyperion
47%
ArcDeAngelusDL864thetaman23RaganatorSpity68vg2782Primmer79Pcc880SpeedbumpGAM3RGUYProtoixZarakikMityAntPalito_DiazKennadovinniegainzJman2182FR33_HUG5Hammerbro_64Worknprogress 37 votes
X-23
6%
TendersquadGruftyDarkrider05Dhorne61XxOriginalxX 5 votes
6 star Cap WW2 rank 2
7%
Gamersfu_koraxFoxhero007ShaolinCrimsontide1616Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
Wait (have waited 4 months for a good 5 star but Kabam refuse to give me one).
8%
JRock808Greifmaster911SuperSam57PizzabeatHigherPoweredDaddyDDEYS 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hulk Ragnarok
    The other option would be hype, I have him but he is a little overrated. Gulk has more utility and is great for map 5 aq (starburst).
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Hyperion
    X-23 is the 2nd worst wolverine, her damage is fine but the regen isn’t that good
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Hyperion
    Hype has amazing damage, power gain, and stun and incinerate
  • Options
    HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Wait (have waited 4 months for a good 5 star but Kabam refuse to give me one).
    Hype also has armor break
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    X-23
    Honestly I think x-23 is underrated, her bleeds are insane and regen is serviceable especially for the amount of damage she can do
  • Options
    Hyperion has really amazing damage but he benefits most from being awakened and I notice his buff duration is really low without it. Hulk Rags doesn't need his awakened ability. Hulk Rags has all the utility I feel Hyperion lacks, heal block, stun (on more specials than Hyp) and power control, and can regen limbo damage, dormammu's degen and Mephisto's incinerate. However, of course it's the damage Hulk lacks and Hyperion is an LOL/ROL killer which Hulk is not. This is a really tough choice plus I only have the 6 t2a left so after that it will be months before I can even r5 another one.
  • Options
    @XxOriginalxX I know exactly what you mean she is amazing, saves me so many resources and is underrated. However, she lets me down on utility.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    X-23
    Kamr05 wrote: »
    @XxOriginalxX I know exactly what you mean she is amazing, saves me so many resources and is underrated. However, she lets me down on utility.

Well regen isn’t kinda like being bleed immune if you get lucky lol, but yeah, the other options have poison immunity, but there is plenty of content that’s can be cleared with reliable damage and regen
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    If you also have Cable as a 5* then rank him as well.

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Kamr05 wrote: »
    All unduped. 90% of the way to completing Act 5 100%, getting the t5bc and ranking someone up. I'm tired of waiting for a good 5 star as well. Last pulls have been (in order): Cable, Cyclops, Ronan, Captain America, SpiderGwen, Gambit, Magneto, Superior Iron Man and Storm. Kabam clearly refuse to give me anything good and it's absolutely halting my progression by miles unfortunately. I think the system is rigged against me, but you know, even the lucky ones say that when they get a drop of bad luck :)

x23 can run LoL as a r4 unduped, and im sure shed save you units as a r5.

Hyperion best on this list imo
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It's between Hulk Rag and Hype for me
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Id say Hype is yet best bet. Wait til you finish act 5 first though
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    go for prestige
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hypes is the only god tier in your list. It’s for a reason.
  • Options
    @FR33_HUG5 I have Cable now duped as of yesterday as a 5*. I agree he is really fun to play, but is he really worth r4 when it is really likely to pull him as a 6*?