**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing 5 stars

With powerful 5 star champions becoming more common along with even more powerful 6 star champs being available like IMIW and Domino for example, why are champs like SW, Thor, Electro, Wolverine, etc still not available in a 5 star variety?!

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Fair question. I think at some point we should see some of those champs introduced as 5 stars. Guess only time will tell.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    They will sell them like vision
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    They will sell them like vision

People will blindly buy them like Vision too. Just another few hundred bucks... not big of an issue.
  • Also, with content advancing, these champs would not be overpowered especially with access to 6 star champs. I am sure act 6 isn’t too far off. I don’t see any reason why they should not be included into the 5 star pool.
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    They should all go immediately into the 5* pool. There is no reason for any of the original champs to not be in the 5* crystal while we continue to keep adding in new champs.
  • Ragingtiger91Ragingtiger91 Posts: 46
    edited July 2018
    Exactly! Lets get this movement going! #bringthemto5star
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I can only think of reasons for SW and BW. Being a 5* means they would have sig level 200. That would probably give SW's sig a 90% chance instead of 85% like a 4*/3*. Same for BW. Which would probably make them too powerful
  • edited July 2018
    Hey guys, I can certainly understand your desire to see some of the older Champions in the game become available in 5 and 6-Star versions. Please take a moment to add your suggestions to our dedicated thread for these requests, located HERE.

While I can't make any promises that these changes will be implemented in a future update, it certainly gives us something else to consider when we're trying to come up with new and exciting ways to make the Contest even better.
This discussion has been closed.