**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ice Armor Not Working Properly

Hi everyone,

I have noticed over the past week or so that Iceman's ice armor does not seem to work all the time against BPCW's special 1. I can dodge the first swipe of the special, but if I get hit with the second part of it, I can sometimes lose up to 40% health, yet my ice armor remains active. This has happened to me twice in alliance quest, and once in this month's event quest. This is the only champ interaction with my Iceman that I have noticed. My Iceman is a 5* 4/55 if that helps.

Has anybody else noticed this problem? I also asked my alliance mates and I had another person state it happened to him once out of three tries. Can anybody else test this out and see what happens?

Comments

• wiremudaviswiremudavis Posts: 70
    Does it have reflective armour up? Might be the additional direct damage he gets when building up the charges while you attack him. It doesn’t break his ice armour coz it’s additional damage. That would be my guess.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I've personally noticed ice armor not w
    Working against many champs s3 lately. I have a r3 5* unawakened and a r4 4* awakened at Sig 41. Noticed this in alliance war and master event quest.
  • Jake12345Jake12345 Posts: 14
    I noticed this recently as well. Took an sp3 expecting damage to be capped at 5% and for ice armor to shatter. Took 30%+ damage with the ice armor active
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It must be the same reason Luke Cage sometimes takes damage from a hit before his indestructible buff activates. The opponent has some level of ability reduction active or is a passive damage effect.