Kabam Exposed?? Reduced Glory limits?

AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
here me out guys before you start flagging my post for no reason.

few months back, I remember that I had around 22k glory on my account, I know that hoarding the glory is not a good thing but.. I was still doing that, I had all types of alliance potions at max amount. so i didn't really didn't really neaded glory that much. later i ranked up 2 champs in one week and used that glory for T1 and T2 alpha shards, so i went down to 10k glory. few days ago when AQ was over and i received my rewards, here is what i also got:
4mtrut9tgv1p.png

to be honest this was a big surprise for me. so they reduced the glory amount from no limits or from maybe 25k limit to 15k max?
for no reason? other than they're pushing us to spend glory even if we don't need it on that moment, what other reason can it be??
and annoying is that they did that with very shady ways, I'm kinda active on the forums and never seen any information from them about this change, so why kabam, why? neather gold or loyality or the battle chips have limits like that. so why did you guys changed the glory from no limits to max 15k
that's do unfair to do.
Sorry but latley it's clear that you're changing or so called "fixing" everything which benefits players. is i see this this is your politics now.
i don't know what else to say, you guys really pushing lot of players to retire from the game, this isn't like how communication between game devs and community should look like.

Comments

  • They stated long time that the maximum glory you could have was 15k ... Don't know how you got more than that to be honest
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    They stated long time that the maximum glory you could have was 15k ... Don't know how you got more than that to be honest

    as I said I had it few months back, but anyways I've never seen any update about that, and change that without players knowing it, it's get shady move. there was no any single reason to do that, but they still done it because it was benefiting the players, not them.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 161
    ****. Show me proof you had more then 15K glory.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 837 ★★★
    Spend it regularly on t2a frags and it’s not an issue.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    ****. Show me proof you had more then 15K glory.

    lol so you're saying that I should've predirected that change few months back and screenshoted my amount of glory? i hope you're joking
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 527 ★★
    why ar e you saving it anyway ? just buy items with it no point in saving it
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    Player1994 wrote: »
    why ar e you saving it anyway ? just buy items with it no point in saving it

    believe or not, I really like hoarding the crystals, and pretty much everything in the game. on that moment I had, full amounts of potions, t4bs and the others, so i didn't really needed to spend glory, and it got hoarded itself. now same thing is happening and it's impossible to hoard more than 15k. sadly
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Spend it regularly on t2a frags and it’s not an issue.

    with that logic kabam sent the limits on everything like gold, loyality, battle chips, and tell us that there will be no issue if we will spend it.
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 73
    Its always capped at 15k from the get go.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    Glory was capped at 15k on the day it was introduced ...
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    Its always capped at 15k from the get go.

    well that's not right, but i found the old post on Reddit that it was capped to 15k, so i guess there was the information but I didn't seen that. well because of that there is no point to continue discussion anymore about that, so i'll ask moderator to close it.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit please close the topic, but one question please, is it possible that back then when i eached 15k mark because of some bug or glitch it still continued to grow? because i 100% sure and remember it that I had 21k and something and then I spent it.

    thanks
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    Andrew wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit please close the topic, but one question please, is it possible that back then when i eached 15k mark because of some bug or glitch it still continued to grow? because i 100% sure and remember it that I had 21k and something and then I spent it.

    thanks

    There is a visual glitch that sometimes mixes all your resources together ... so for example, you might have 21k chips but it showed them as glory and vice versa ... happens ...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,611 ★★★★★
    It was, has, and always will be (in the near future) a cap of 15k.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Even if it wasn't the cap, it's pretty obvious why it's there... Same reason peak rewards even exist... Stop having enough glory to carry you through an AW season without buying units with CASH because KABAM IS TIRED OF CARRYING YOU AND LETTING YOU USE REWARDS YOU EARNED HOW YOU WANT SO GIVE THEM MONEY!
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 161
    Andrew wrote: »
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    ****. Show me proof you had more then 15K glory.

    lol so you're saying that I should've predirected that change few months back and screenshoted my amount of glory? i hope you're joking
    As I thought, not possible. Don’t make useless topics blaming Kabam for something that never existed in the first place.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 790 ★★★
    as far as I know the limit has always been 15k
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,890 ★★★★★
    Rocap wrote: »
    Even if it wasn't the cap, it's pretty obvious why it's there... Same reason peak rewards even exist... Stop having enough glory to carry you through an AW season without buying units with CASH because KABAM IS TIRED OF CARRYING YOU AND LETTING YOU USE REWARDS YOU EARNED HOW YOU WANT SO GIVE THEM MONEY!
    The 15k glory Cap was around well before Aw seasons were announced. Your tin foil hat is slightly askew.
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 57
    It was always 15k.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,513 ★★★
    Closing this now as it seems the misunderstanding with relation to the Glory cap has been clarified.
This discussion has been closed.