**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly EQ duration overlapping more and more

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I've noticed that the duration of the monthly EQs have been crossing over to the next month lately. Here are the dates for the previous months from January's EQ to this month's one.

31st of January and will run until February 28th.

28th of February and will run until April 4th.

April 4th and ends on May 2nd.

2nd of May and will run until June 6th.

6th of June and will run until July 4th.

4th of July and will run until August 8th.

You can see that the EQs started and ended without much crossing over in January. But from February's EQ onwards, the dates are crossing over. I don't know why February's EQ lasted longer than January's. And now it July, it will end 8 days into August. It may not seem important but all the pushbacks on the next EQs could result in future EQs starting and ending very late and would no longer be monthly lol.
It may not be the most important thing that needs fixing right now(overheating, lag, crashes), but fixing it could help indirectly.
By reducing the duration of let's say, August's EQ, it would help get the dates in order. But of course the number of paths should be decreased to maybe the same number as beginner mode.
This will help those who can't play for more than 15 minutes without having to stop because of overheating/lag still be able to explore the monthly EQ.
It's just a suggestion please give your opinions

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    uhmmmm it end on 8/1 not sure what you are seeing
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    It’s because they try to make each event quest start on the first Wednesday of the month... and as @1haunted_memory said isn’t it the first of August?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    It’s because they try to make each event quest start on the first Wednesday of the month... and as @1haunted_memory said isn’t it the first of August?

How long does this quest run for?
    This quest will be starting on the 4th of July at ~10:00AM PST and will run until August 8th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until July 18th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

From the announcement thread. But in game it says 9 days last i checked so i guess you're right.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol who cares how long it lasts. I don’t want to be an A-hole but why care about how long or when it falls in to? They always try to launch things on Wednesday when they can. It’s just mechanics.