**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heimdall and Korg

Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

I've seen a few other discussions about the addition of Heimdall and Korg next month. Can anyone confirm that this is true? I was super excited when I heard about it. Heimdall will be fun... But Korg, man. KORG!

Thanks again,
Jack

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    It's true.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    OK. I was planning on spending some units that I have saved for Corvus Glaive/IMIW. Forget it. I'm buying all the Korg Crystals I can.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Some Official at Marvel games tweeted that Hiemdall Korg and Red Skull are coming to MCoC. But outside of that no one officially else has confirmed it.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Honestly they all look amazing... I'm going to wait to see their abilities before I decide whether to spend units on Heimdall or Korg.
  • Options
    True. But then again, Korg was my favorite new character in Ragnarok. He'll probably have some solid immunities because he's made of rocks (perishable rock though). Valkyrie would be another good character to introduce for this event in particular. I am confident that I will not get a Korg, which is sad, but I am excited nonetheless.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    If Heimdall doesnt have a way to have 100% up time on true strike I'd be disappointed. I want permanent true strike but Kabam ain't giving that to us
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    If Heimdall doesnt have a way to have 100% up time on true strike I'd be disappointed. I want permanent true strike but Kabam ain't giving that to us

Who else is gonna counter wasp’s evade attack now that Iceman’s coldsnap can be shrugged off? It’s the Kabam way
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Proxima has the closest to permanent true strike we will ever have I think. After 100 hits she gets it. Corvus has true strike for 28 hits with PM synergy. Killmonger can have 100% up time on his true strike which is kinda permanent.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Who else is gonna counter wasp’s evade attack now that Iceman’s coldsnap can be shrugged off? It’s the Kabam way

Corvus Glaive, true strike with Proxima synergy or he’s immune to shock with charges.
  • Options
    While permanent true strike would be cool and accurate, it also seems kind of unlikely to overpower a champion that much.

On the other hand, Heimdall could be the anti-Stark Spidey/Wasp/Ghost, and just be an incredible attacker.

Korg, no idea. Probably Iceman-level immunities, maybe physical resistance, maybe something new. Can't think of any abilities that are specific to him. I would like to see a Special 3 like Groot's, where Miek jumps in for a bit to fight.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Jack_OHara wrote: »
    True. But then again, Korg was my favorite new character in Ragnarok. He'll probably have some solid immunities because he's made of rocks (perishable rock though). Valkyrie would be another good character to introduce for this event in particular. I am confident that I will not get a Korg, which is sad, but I am excited nonetheless.

But also too noone needs to be afraid unless they are made of scissors....
    Seeing as there is no edwards scissor hands in mcoc then maybe he wont be strong against anyone.....
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Korg will be another carnage, but worse
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    q1j6d49q6ukz.jpg
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    But he is still gunna be awesome cus he is korg
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    He's a rock. No real super abilities. Don't expect much from Korg, just a cool character we like, that we can enjoy beating on. I repeat, do not get all bunched up when Korg isn't the God champ you want. He's a rock.

yet doctor strange despite all his mystical powers isn't as good as blade in this game, yet blade has big advantage going into a fight vs dormmamu...let me know when ur doctor strange goes up against a stacked dormmamu in aw.

anything can happen in this game. Nobody would of expected medusa would of been a god tier champion. Also "stark" enhanced Spider-Man was a better champion than all iron mans that was in the game when he came out, It only took until infinity iron man to "stark" himself up.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

Proxima has the closest to permanent true strike we will ever have I think. After 100 hits she gets it. Corvus has true strike for 28 hits with PM synergy. Killmonger can have 100% up time on his true strike which is kinda permanent.

Yeah but you have to do work for those. Heimdall has the inherent all seeing, all hearing power which would mean permanent without any work.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s true. Trucos found them in the game files.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

Yeah but you have to do work for those. Heimdall has the inherent all seeing, all hearing power which would mean permanent without any work.

And DD can't hit an invisible Hood, so let's not get too caught up in what 'should be' for this game.