**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Explain peak milestones in events

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Why aren’t we getting more rewards for the milestones? Since we got to a certain point, we should get the rewards that were at previous milestones.
Do you guys agree?

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If you look at peak milestones, the rewards encompass the previous milestone, plus more. So you're never missing out on anything. There is a way to describe these rewards in just milestones. But they have expressed them as the total reward for the event.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Why aren’t we getting more rewards for the milestones? Since we got to a certain point, we should get the rewards that were at previous milestones.
    Do you guys agree?

They aren't compounding rewards, they are peak rewards. They don't stack.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I like it. We have to wait a little longer, but we get better shards and we can even score "free" energy refills.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Do you guys agree?

So you want around 200 units, and thousands of shards from each event?
    I’m sorry to dissapoint you, but no.
  • Options
    Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    I love the new milestone system, it’s fair and takes less pressure off players to always hit Rank rewards
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Do you guys agree?

Sit down and add up those Rewards. Does that seem reasonable?
    The answer is no. Lol.
    I like the new system. People earn based on where they're at, as opposed to Cutoffs that are set in stone and spaced apart. Plus, the Rewards are more overall.