**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3-Day Event (Avenger Use) List of Champs to use are inside...

ReggieReggie Posts: 221
Here's a list of the Avengers you can use to earn points for this event: Ant-Man, Black Panther (Classic), Black Panther (Civil War), Black Widow, Captain America (Classic), Captain America (Infinity War), Hawkeye, Hulk (Classic), Hulk (Ragnarok), Hulkbuster, Iron Man (Classic), Iron Man (Infinity War), Scarlet Witch, Thor (Classic), Thor (Ragnarok), Vision (Classic); and Vision (Age of Ultron).

Putting together a team of all Avengers, and running through easy content, is the easiest way to earn points for the event. I created a secondary account on Sunday (that I plan not to spend money playing)... and I have already earned 42,000 points using only a 2* Black Widow (Hero Rating 346), 1* Hulk (289 - Maxed), 2* Hulk (282), 2* Black Panther (208), 2* Thor (180), 2* Vision (Age of Ultron) (176), 2* Scarlet Witch (170), 2* Iron Man (Classic) (166), & 2* Ant-Man (159).

Comments

• CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    Thank you for this!
  • Curious? Why is Captain America(WWII) not included in this list AKA "The First Avenger"? If any singular champion should be included in this list it should be him.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Curious? Why is Captain America(WWII) not included in this list AKA "The First Avenger"? If any singular champion should be included in this list it should be him.

I guess it's because cap wasn't an avenger during ww2 as the avengers weren't a thing then
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    TwmR wrote: »
    Curious? Why is Captain America(WWII) not included in this list AKA "The First Avenger"? If any singular champion should be included in this list it should be him.

I guess it's because cap wasn't an avenger during ww2 as the avengers weren't a thing then

Yep.

That's why he's tagged as SHIELD
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Also, I have a feeling the points for this event will be nerfed and/or the milestone caps raised.

Most alliances, mine included, got all of them in a few hours.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Also, I have a feeling the points for this event will be nerfed and/or the milestone caps raised.

Most alliances, mine included, got all of them in a few hours.

My alliance did too before I even logged on
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    No warmachine or stark Spidey lol
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    No captain marvel? That’s the one really missing
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Is the alliance just going to get one set of rewards too? We’ve hit like 8 levels and no rewards. It just seems different than the way they usually do it.
  • JaysJays Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    So why does it say use any avenger, when in reality you can not use any avenger. Kinda misleading. Kabam please fix the title or allow us to use any avenger we choose.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Namor now as well
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Wow this is an old post...