3 T4B in arena milestones?

ezgoingezgoing Posts: 184
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
aaz20zdef6wz.jpeg
Is this a bug? Looks attractive if not. go get it and forget the void arena. LOL
«1

Comments

  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 184
    edited July 2018
    It will be pretty upsetting if u grinded for this and only get 2 T4B. So better to clarify, plus I am hoping for less competition for void. 😎
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 392 ★★
    My ally was wondering the same thing. Is it a visual bug or is it really 3? Last week it only granted 2 t4b's.
  • hiennvhiennv Posts: 10
    There are actually 3 T4B buddies.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,421
    My alliance mates and I are certainly going to grind towards 2M milestone. We have never been more motivated for this catalyst arena before. This cannot be a bug, Kabam is doing all they can to give better resources and advantage to players. There's NO worry about this being a bug and later being fixed by Kabam against the benefit of all players, afterall Kabam is famous for being very generous to players and always work hard to ensure the game benefits all players. Even if it turns out a visual bug, Kabam being a very honorable company will always own up their mistake and honor the result and rewards to players. You all know Kabam more than I do, isn't this true? ;)
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 334
    It is most likely a bug otherwise it would just say x2 in the corner and only be 1 pic
  • BigBobBigBob Posts: 172
    That’s your compensation.

    Your welcome.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 57
    Drenlin wrote: »
    It is most likely a bug otherwise it would just say x2 in the corner and only be 1 pic

    If by bug you mean it doesn’t really give you 2 t4basics? Then, no. I checked before and after I claimed the milestone rewards. I got 2 from that milestone, and 3 total from the arena.

    If by bug you mean it’s not supposed to be 2 t4s, then who knows. I don’t know what it is supposed to be.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 801 ★★★
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 57
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 801 ★★★
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 571
    mike867 wrote: »
    dude why you have to report this? its not easy to get resources yet you have to be the wise guy and ruin it for those who havn't reached that milestone.....

    Because if it was the other way around (receive 1 instead of 2) there would have been a hundred topics of people complaining about it.

  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 549 ★★★
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions

    Would be highly unfair to get repurcussions in this particular case since it’s not an exploit and most people are doing it because they would normally go for the last milestone

  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 801 ★★★
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions

    Would be highly unfair to get repurcussions in this particular case since it’s not an exploit and most people are doing it because they would normally go for the last milestone

    That's like saying most people repeat content over and over to farm resources, yet the threat of repercussions for doing so is there because Kabam decided it was an it was an exploit.

    Fair or not, it's all in the eyes of Kabam and how they see the acquisition of resources if something is an exploit.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 506 ★★
    I know,if I get all T4B I will have rank 4 for Blade and Iceman
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 44
    I have run this arena 2x since they added the new milestone, and each of those times the final 2mil milestone was 1x t4b and 1x t3b.
    If the file milestone is now giving out 2 t4b and this is not just a visual bug, I agree that you may not want to spend it just yet.
    There have been several times over the past couple years where something was awarded by mistake that Kabam later went in and took back.
    So probably better safe to hold onto it until we get official word on what is going on.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 57
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions

    Repercussions... like making me rank down a champ I just used it on? That seems a little ridiculous. I claimed a milestone I was gonna get anyway. I didn’t do anything wrong. I seriously doubt they would do anything drastic, I think you’re overdramatizing the situation. Go for the two t4bs. if it’s a bug, then they will fix it next week. I think they will just let this one be tbh.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 549 ★★★
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions

    Would be highly unfair to get repurcussions in this particular case since it’s not an exploit and most people are doing it because they would normally go for the last milestone

    That's like saying most people repeat content over and over to farm resources, yet the threat of repercussions for doing so is there because Kabam decided it was an it was an exploit.

    Fair or not, it's all in the eyes of Kabam and how they see the acquisition of resources if something is an exploit.

    This is different because when you’re farming content over and over for resources like revives you’re doing it on purpose. But I reckon most people won’t even notice the extra t4b until they get it

  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 57
    This a huge difference, it makes this case totally different than the exploits of the past you are referring to.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,421
    edited July 2018
    Juan3s wrote: »
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions

    Repercussions... like making me rank down a champ I just used it on? That seems a little ridiculous. I claimed a milestone I was gonna get anyway. I didn’t do anything wrong. I seriously doubt they would do anything drastic, I think you’re overdramatizing the situation. Go for the two t4bs. if it’s a bug, then they will fix it next week. I think they will just let this one be tbh.

    I'm *glad* you think Kabam will not do anything drastic by taking wrongly rewarded items back, and accuse & penalize players of an exploit while it was something coded by Kabam. You have great faiths in Kabam, as opposed to many others who have GREAT EXPERIENCES with Kabam. Keep it up, faith is exactly what you need to make this game better! Congrats on using your T4b on your excellent rank up! Cheers! ;) ;) ;)
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 57
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Juan3s wrote: »
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions

    Repercussions... like making me rank down a champ I just used it on? That seems a little ridiculous. I claimed a milestone I was gonna get anyway. I didn’t do anything wrong. I seriously doubt they would do anything drastic, I think you’re overdramatizing the situation. Go for the two t4bs. if it’s a bug, then they will fix it next week. I think they will just let this one be tbh.

    I'm *glad* you think Kabam will not do anything drastic by taking wrongly rewarded items back, and accuse & penalize players of an exploit while it was something coded by Kabam. You have great faiths in Kabam, as opposed to many others who have GREAT EXPERIENCES with Kabam. Keep it up, faith is exactly what you need to make this game better! Congrats on using your T4b on your excellent rank up! Cheers! ;) ;) ;)

    Lol, there are plenty of examples when they have done this, the gold explosion last year, the marvelous crystal a couple weeks ago to name a couple. Both were their fault and they came up with reasonable solutions to fix it. Not faith, experience bro. There are plenty of examples when compensation has been lacking, but this isn’t a compensation issue, it’s a potential bug that gave out more rewards than were expected. Plenty of precedent for this in the past.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 801 ★★★
    Juan3s wrote: »
    This is why we can't have nice things....

    It's probably a visual glitch.

    It’s not a visual glitch, you really get 2 t4s when you claim the milestone, I just did it.

    YIKES.... then I would avoid using it till we get official comment. Otherwise we are just asking for repercussions

    Would be highly unfair to get repurcussions in this particular case since it’s not an exploit and most people are doing it because they would normally go for the last milestone

    That's like saying most people repeat content over and over to farm resources, yet the threat of repercussions for doing so is there because Kabam decided it was an it was an exploit.

    Fair or not, it's all in the eyes of Kabam and how they see the acquisition of resources if something is an exploit.

    This is different because when you’re farming content over and over for resources like revives you’re doing it on purpose. But I reckon most people won’t even notice the extra t4b until they get it

    Any knowing you are supposed to get 1 t3b and 1 t4b but getting 2 t4b then using it is historically considered by Kabam to be an exploit.

    Note I said using it. Not claiming it.

    Kabam has historically taken back resources and taken action.

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16686/getting-additional-rewards-for-completing-normal-chapters

    Farming content is a basic thing which is common in games like this during the normal course of game play. Kabam has taken a stance against that normal behavior as well.


  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 57
    I know what farming is, this is not farming. That’s why I think their response will be different. Circumstances are different. Does nobody remember what happened with the gold debacle last year?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,381 ★★★★★
    Responsible thing for Kabam to do is just leave it and issue a statement saying “our mistake, have a freebie on us.” It’s already been claimed by Summoners and surely used by Summoners. They should worry about more important things.

    But they also haven’t really been taking my advice lately...

    Dr. Zola
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 801 ★★★
    Juan3s wrote: »
    I know what farming is, this is not farming. That’s why I think their response will be different. Circumstances are different. Does nobody remember what happened with the gold debacle last year?

    I'm not saying this farming, I'm saying hiding behind the fact that it is an extra resource acquired through normal game play is not necessarily a safe thing to assume. Best served to wait to use it till after we get a statement from Kabam.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 362
    edited July 2018
    Juan3s wrote: »
    I know what farming is, this is not farming. That’s why I think their response will be different. Circumstances are different. Does nobody remember what happened with the gold debacle last year?

    I'm not saying this farming, I'm saying hiding behind the fact that it is an extra resource acquired through normal game play is not necessarily a safe thing to assume. Best served to wait to use it till after we get a statement from Kabam.

    You can wait and lose out on it.

    Kabam will probably say, "We are not taking it back from all who got it, but we'll fix it"
    If its intentional, then great.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 801 ★★★
    Juan3s wrote: »
    I know what farming is, this is not farming. That’s why I think their response will be different. Circumstances are different. Does nobody remember what happened with the gold debacle last year?

    I'm not saying this farming, I'm saying hiding behind the fact that it is an extra resource acquired through normal game play is not necessarily a safe thing to assume. Best served to wait to use it till after we get a statement from Kabam.

    You can wait and lose out on it.

    Kabam will probably say, "We are not taking it back from all who got it, but we'll fix it"
    If its intentional, then great.

    How is it loosing out if you claim but don't use till you hear something?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 371 ★★
    edited July 2018
    If it is a bug, they better just let this one runs its course and not change it 1/2 way through. Let everyone benefit who wants to do it. If needs fixing do it next t4b arena

    That being said would be nice if going forward perm gave total of 3 t4b. I can burn through t4b and t1a way faster than I get them.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 801 ★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    If it is a bug, they better just let this one runs its course and not change it 1/2 way through. Let everyone benefit who wants to do it. If needs fixing do it next t4b arena

    That being said would be nice if going forward perm gave total of 3 t4b. I can burn through t4b and t1a way faster than I get them.

    It would be absolutely awesome if 3 t4b's became normal.
Sign In or Register to comment.