**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easiest LOL path after easy path

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Title says it all. what do you guys think is the easiest 2nd path to run LOL. my team is R5 Gwenpool with mutants synergy.

Comments

• Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    I Would say the path with spidy and x23. Spidy is easy with r5 GP and x23 you can easy kill with void
    Short Plath is easy too
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    What is the easiest path ??I still not even complete it once😢
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I think the 7 opponent path (ignoring Maestro) is the easiest. SL, JF, DD, VP, DS, KK, RR and then Maestro. I've done LOL 100% and that was by far the cheapest (only a few hundred units), quickest and easiest. VP and DS can be a pain. RR and KK are super easy.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    Ive done the easy path and th short path, which one should be next? Im scared of that Juggernaut and 90Cyclops tbh

I got:
    R5 Starlord
    R4 Blade
    R4 Hulk
    R4 Archangel
    R3 Red Hulk
    R3 Killmonger
    R3 Yellowjacket
    R3 Voodoo
    R3 King Groot
    R3 Ronan
    R3 Guilhotine

6* Black Bolt
    6* Deadpool X
    6* Guilhotine

You can do any path pretty easily with that roster. Just use SL on a PBC team. SL, rocket, gamora, drax, and maybe groot. Infinite parries and wreck everything with SL.

your only issue will be paths that need immunities or x-23. Just take out groot and put in someone to deal with those nodes.

Personally I'm looking at doing a run with r5 hyperion, but I'm kinda scared of VP. I can 1 shot SL with him but I'm not sure how much damage he can do without stacking incinerates. Anyone have any insight?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ive done the easy path and th short path, which one should be next? Im scared of that Juggernaut and 90Cyclops tbh

Juggernaut isn't that bad. Once parry kills limber block until he throws up a heavy attack, then evade and counter with a heavy attack. 90s Cyclops is rough if you don't have a 4/55+ Sparky. Best strategy I came up with against him was the same strategy players use to keep Dormammu cornered with Magik and to not finish combos when he has between 1-2 bars of power.

• WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    Juggs was pretty easy with blade and GR, sparky, dorm. Cyclops was a pain tho. By far the hardest fight so far for me. But that's because I have a hard time evading his L1. I've done 4 paths so far. Just have abom, guilly, mags, spidey, x23, and ultron left for 100%. I'm using blade 5/65 and synergies and 5/65 SL.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

I got:
    R5 Starlord
    R4 Blade
    R4 Hulk
    R4 Archangel
    R3 Red Hulk
    R3 Killmonger
    R3 Yellowjacket
    R3 Voodoo
    R3 King Groot
    R3 Ronan
    R3 Guilhotine

6* Black Bolt
    6* Deadpool X
    6* Guilhotine

You can do any path pretty easily with that roster. Just use SL on a PBC team. SL, rocket, gamora, drax, and maybe groot. Infinite parries and wreck everything with SL.

your only issue will be paths that need immunities or x-23. Just take out groot and put in someone to deal with those nodes.

Personally I'm looking at doing a run with r5 hyperion, but I'm kinda scared of VP. I can 1 shot SL with him but I'm not sure how much damage he can do without stacking incinerates. Anyone have any insight?

Wait, Starlord cant beat X-23?
    And can u explain how do i get infinite parry plz? I dont get what perfect block has to do with the limber node

Also, i thought i needed atack team so i manage to solo the enemy before enrage makes him unstoppable
    Sl Can but Not a esay task. Migth take one as a back op fx void. Or AA. Guil.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

I got:
    R5 Starlord
    R4 Blade
    R4 Hulk
    R4 Archangel
    R3 Red Hulk
    R3 Killmonger
    R3 Yellowjacket
    R3 Voodoo
    R3 King Groot
    R3 Ronan
    R3 Guilhotine

6* Black Bolt
    6* Deadpool X
    6* Guilhotine

And can u explain how do i get infinite parry plz? I dont get what perfect block has to do with the limber node

Also, i thought i needed atack team so i manage to solo the enemy before enrage makes him unstoppable

No SL cannot beat x-23 that's why I said she will be an issue for the team I suggested.

Perfect block chance increases the parry stun time. For whatever reason, the extra stun time from the PBC is not reduced by limber. So if you have enough PBC you can have infinite parries.

with a r5 5* SL you don't need attack synergies... Your attack should already be over 2k for the long timer.

Perfect block teams are dead. The closest thing to perfect block is Morningstar with 4-5 souls.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

I got:
    R5 Starlord
    R4 Blade
    R4 Hulk
    R4 Archangel
    R3 Red Hulk
    R3 Killmonger
    R3 Yellowjacket
    R3 Voodoo
    R3 King Groot
    R3 Ronan
    R3 Guilhotine

6* Black Bolt
    6* Deadpool X
    6* Guilhotine

No SL cannot beat x-23 that's why I said she will be an issue for the team I suggested.

Perfect block chance increases the parry stun time. For whatever reason, the extra stun time from the PBC is not reduced by limber. So if you have enough PBC you can have infinite parries.

with a r5 5* SL you don't need attack synergies... Your attack should already be over 2k for the long timer.
    Sl Can ther is alot of videos one youtube u migth Not self culd it
    Thank you m8!

I got a R2 Morningstar too, but i dont get why ppl say she s beast on LOL

This is why Morningstar is a top LOL option:

https://youtu.be/0bLqSft-3S0
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

I got:
    R5 Starlord
    R4 Blade
    R4 Hulk
    R4 Archangel
    R3 Red Hulk
    R3 Killmonger
    R3 Yellowjacket
    R3 Voodoo
    R3 King Groot
    R3 Ronan
    R3 Guilhotine

6* Black Bolt
    6* Deadpool X
    6* Guilhotine

SL can beat X-23. Saw someone do it live. Takes 250 hits to start to out-damage the regen and about another 100 odd hits after the 250 milestone to take her down. So it's possible. Have to play perfect though.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Kennado wrote: »

SL can beat X-23. Saw someone do it live. Takes 250 hits to start to out-damage the regen and about another 100 odd hits after the 250 milestone to take her down. So it's possible. Have to play perfect though.

Gotta be lucky with the evades as well