**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am so nervous to open up my 6 Star, what do you guys think?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
So I’m in a bit of a pickle, the champ I want the most is a killmonger. He is currently in the 6 star basic pool. If I go for him now, statistically, I have the highest chance of getting him. The big dilemma however is that if I wait till September, the pool of good champs will be significantly increased, so even though I may not get a killmonger I’ll have a much better chance at something good.

God, opening up 6 stars is like the most stressful unfun thing in this game :#

Comments

• Options
    InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    *Looks at how many 6 star crystal shards I have* (0/10,000). Omg, I feel you bruh.

Haha but my question would be: "are you feeling lucky"? If not, wait for September.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    So I’m in a bit of a pickle, the champ I want the most is a killmonger. He is currently in the 6 star basic pool. If I go for him now, statistically, I have the highest chance of getting him. The big dilemma however is that if I wait till September, the pool of good champs will be significantly increased, so even though I may not get a killmonger I’ll have a much better chance at something good.

God, opening up 6 stars is like the most stressful unfun thing in this game :#

Open it and get depression already like the rest of us
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just open it.
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Welcome to MCOC bro
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Wait until your next garbage 5* pull, then you've gotten your bad luck pull out of the way and you'll pull your killmonger haha. Got my first 5* dupe a couple weeks ago. Guess who.....spidergwen
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    my first 4* was iron patriot, my first 5* was hulkbuster so, i dont expect anything for the 6* when i got the shards
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Colussus on your way...
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Open it and pull out that shiny brand spankin new DPX :wink:
  • Options
    I am a level 42 summoner and the 4*s I have are shehulk, abomination, Howard the duck, Deadpool X force,cap classics,punisher .. sometimes I feel like quitting ..
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I am a level 42 summoner and the 4*s I have are shehulk, abomination, Howard the duck, Deadpool X force,cap classics,punisher .. sometimes I feel like quitting ..

Keep going. you'll get someone good at some point.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Next one will be stark or blade :wink:
    @OP open it. If you’re set to get a great pull, you will get it regardless.
    Same applies for the trash pulls
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Go for it and good luck.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    So I’ve decided....to hoard it for life.

(Or until I have a few more shards so that if it’s ****, my shard count won’t be zero)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    So I’ve decided....to hoard it for life.

(Or until I have a few more shards so that if it’s ****, my shard count won’t be zero)

I’m probably the worst person to offer this advice, but don’t stress yourself out—it is only a game, and most 6*’s are pretty overpowered against most content you will face.

Good luck again.

Dr. Zola