**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sell Voodoo to me?

DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
Clickbait title. Not looking to buy a specific champ ;)

But I do want some Voodoo experts to sell me on why I should rank him up (first-world problem, I know). I've had an unduped 5* Voodoo sitting on the shelf for months, back from Act 5 initial completion.

I have a mystic AG and enough cats to take him straight to 4/55 (actually 5/65, but I probably won't), but for the life of me cannot commit to doing it. I've watched all the best gameplay vids on YouTube, seen the breakdowns by Arni, Seatin, etc., and I'm also quite good with him - I had a 3* and then a 4* carry me through so much of my early days.

I think deep down, I know I'd rather have a Ghost Rider one day, even though he doesn't need the dupe, or perhaps a new champ if we have any mystics added in 2018.

What do you think? I have 4/55 Medusa, Blade, and Iceman, have done Act 5 100%, and most often run AW Path 1 with Iceman, Blade, and 5/50 Ghost Rider.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Based on what you've said, I'd say wait it out. Do what makes you happy. Do I think voodoo is an elite champ, especially awakened? yes. But t2a are hard to come by for most players. Voodoo could definitely deserve the AG over GR, but the fact you already have blade would make me want GR more. I sat there with a mystic AG forever waiting for GR. Ended up using it on dorm. then pulled GR. I worked my ass off for that infinity dust awakening and pulled another mystic thankfully.
  • Options
    SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    To me voodoo is like quake yes there both incredible but if you dont enjoy playing with them (there play styles are so specific) they aren't worth it, in the end you want to have fun while playing and if you dont enjoy voodoo dont do it