**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rhino as a 4 star?

CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
Rhino's only available in the Realm of Legends, right? Well, that Spider-Man Multiverse crystal we get on day 7 this month says it can give Rhino. Does that mean as a 2 and 3 star only? He's not singled out as unavailable as a 4 star.

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Yes 2 and 3 star only
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Yes 2 and 3 star only

It's not mentioned that he can't be a 4 star, though.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    @CrusherOfDreams its been done before with the Mutant Crystal where Cyclops was in it but only 3*
    "Each crystal guarantees a 2-Star with a rare chance at a 3 and 4-Star of one of the following Heroes: Spider-Man, Spider-Man (Morales), Spider-Man (Symbiote), Spider-Gwen, Electro, Rhino, Venom, Agent Venom, Venompool or Carnage."

He's mentioned after the "rare chance at a 3 and 4-Star" portion.
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    @CrusherOfDreams its been done before with the Mutant Crystal where Cyclops was in it but only 3*

It has? Man, they really need to clarify this stuff.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    We don't actually know. There's been no official comment. By what is stated, it could be that he's in there as a 4*.
    We don't actually know. There's been no official comment. By what is stated, it could be that he's in there as a 4*.

Kabam, we need some clarification please. And the tags to grab attention...

@TenebrousTenebrific @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko @Kabam Spice @Kabam Loto
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    it's probably going to be a 0.0001% chance
    beaupoem wrote: »
    it's probably going to be a 0.0001% chance

And the only people who get it will be like BrutalDLX and other people who already have him.
    Still no mod responses?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    What's it matter? It's Rhino and a free crystal lol

Just wanting to see who I can get.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Is only the 2 and the 3-star version. The EN translation has a typo.
    It says "chance at a 3 and 4-star", while in other languages it says "chance at a 3 or 4-star".
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is only the 2 and the 3-star version. The EN translation has a typo.
    It says "chance at a 3 and 4-star", while in other languages it says "chance at a 3 or 4-star".

Yes, 3 or 4. The word "or" means that it could be either one.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Just wanting to see who I can get.

Fair enough lol
    "And" means that you can get the two of them. The 3-star and the 4-star version.
    "Or" can also mean the two of them, but it doesn't require their existence. So yoi get a chance at a 3-star rhino or other 3-star or 4-star version of any other champ listed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    "And" means that you can get the two of them. The 3-star and the 4-star version.
    "Or" can also mean the two of them, but it doesn't require their existence. So yoi get a chance at a 3-star rhino or other 3-star or 4-star version of any other champ listed

Unless we have some official word, we don't know if the 4* Version is in it or not.

"Or" does require existence. If someone asks if I want Spaghetti or Crab Legs, and I say Crab Legs, they can't say "No, that wasn't an option, there are no Crab Legs."

As for the fact that you can possibly only get a 3 star Rhino, that's a valid take on what was stated. I'm just trying to make sure I know which one it means.

Unless we have some official word, we don't know if the 4* Version is in it or not.

Yes, and that's what I'm looking for from mods. We probably won't get anything today, though. Happy 4th, everyone!
    I'm just saying. The way it is writted demonstrates that the 4-star rhino doesn't necessarily need to be in there
    I'm just saying. The way it is writted demonstrates that the 4-star rhino doesn't necessarily need to be in there

I know, I'm just asking what they mean. It could go either way, you're right.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I think it probably has the 4 star version. I mean it's not anything new. Remember when they introduced factions? Iron man and cap ones? One of those faction crystals had a 4* Red Cyclops. So why not Rhino this time ? I mean it's not like OG Deadpool or Vision or something.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    He's garbage anyways.
  • Hey Guys,

There is no 4-Star Rhino in the Spider-verse Crystals, but there are some new 2-Star Champions in there! Collectors rejoice!
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Well i was wrong.
    YESSS ! New 2*s. 5.2 Collector, here i come !!!!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    New spiderverse 2S??? Actually Punisher, should be in the spidervese crystal...his first appearance was in Amazing Spiderman when he tried to collect JJs reward for capturing Spidy. So a 2 star electro? 2 star Miles? And 2 star Symbiot That is three possible...Carnage?????
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    wow another 2 star champion!! what a lucky!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hey Guys,

There is no 4-Star Rhino in the Spider-verse Crystals, but there are some new 2-Star Champions in there! Collectors rejoice!

Any chance you guys will be able to provide a list of all champs that are available as 2*s. I know a lot of people sell them, but I am trying to get a complete collection. I know I don't have Old Man Logan and I have seen some people with him.
    Hey Guys,

Well, that answered my question. Though I'm a bit disappointed, thanks for the response!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hey Guys,

Well, that answered my question. Though I'm a bit disappointed, thanks for the response!

Just complete Realm of Legends. It takes time but is quite easy aside from a few of the opponents.