**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6000k player looking for new ally

Just came out of a year long retirement. Looking to kill some things. Great team player I have a team for every situation

Comments

• Add me on line 6633881
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Contact me on Line or in game @KDoggg2017
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Your player rating is 6 million? That's quite impressive.
  • Yeah i just saw that hahaha
  • CappyCappy Posts: 132
    *AA4* Adrenalin Arc 4 is an 13m Alliance, we run AQ 5x5 114M avg, and AW Gold 2

GroupMe used for communication

SA hit weekly, mins only for completion and team use

Add me in game or on Line App if interested cappyismyhomie
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    If you’re still looking, hit me up on line or in game kaycg1. We are rebuilding now and you would be a great fit. We are all high prestige players
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hey man if you’re still looking hit me up. We’re 5x5 5900 (122 million a week) day 1 prestige. Tier 3-5 war.

Panchulon21 is my line.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    HarvesterSorrow in-game or on Line. Have an open slot. Let's discuss.

eyyjx9mzt3nn.png

• Nova9000Nova9000 Posts: 35
    U still need an ally? Hit me and lets talk details.
  • Devraj123Devraj123 Posts: 16
    If u r still looking for an alliance, pm me @devraj123 in game or devraj_90 in line. 18mn alliance aq 5x5 and aw gold 1 pushing for plat 3