**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5M RETIREMENT Looking for 2 - NO DONATIONS+NO EVENT MINIMUM - Get good rewards and STILL have a life

[NFAM] Check Ya Nose Fam is looking for 2 ACTIVE DAILY members.
First off thank you for clicking and showing interest in my post.
Let me start off by saying just because we are retired does not mean we do not have rules,
it just means our rules are slack compared to a hardcore alliance.
We are a bunch of skilled players, who understand the game and have pretty decent rosters.
We just wanted to take a step back from running Map 5 & 6 because we were all very burnt out.
We run Map 3 all 5 days, and manage to stay in advanced bracket with our point outcome.
We usually rank 2000-5000.
As for War right now we run 2 Battlegroups 3 times a week. We are in tier 10
and last season we ended up Silver 2, we're hoping since were not using our potions and revives in AQ
that we can get further in war this season, and if we get 4 more amazing members we can always look at running 3bgs for war.
We have bi-weekly SA, meaning one week we hold out on opening crystals, ranking and levelling champs
and then the next week we open everything, rank, and level so that we have double the amount;
You see we do this because ranking every other week as opposed to not ranking every week is clearly more logical.
We are very strict with this event and we post it in our alliance info whether we are on ON or OFF to help from people making mistakes.
*** PLEASE CHECK THIS BEFORE YOU JOIN SO THAT YOU ARE AWARE WHAT WEEK WE'RE ON***
If you get points on an off week you will be removed.
We rank 3-5% every other week.
We also ask that you log on daily. few days of inactivity will get you the boot.
and the last rule is you must download or already have ClanHq for communication.
And if you are familiar with the app, if you just download the app to appease us and not actually use it for communication we will know and you will be removed.
Communication is a very KEY important part of success and although we are laid back in comparison to hardcore alliances
We still wish to work as a team to do well and receive rewards.
We're looking for people who are 90k in rating and up
NO EVENT MINS
NO DONATIONS

If there are further questions or you wish to join this laid back yet organized alliance
Message me or an officer in game or on ClanHq

In Game Names:
Princess Misfit
Kam8186
The Kya
Chops92787

Clan Hq IDs
Princess Misfit#ME8t
Kam8186#MpTR
The Kya#73Bt
Chops92787#Mp6f