**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What event quest is Next?

What event quest is Next?

Comments

• Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    probably something to do with spiderman
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    oh I remember... the new character Vulture
  • Options
    I think the quest is filled with evading champs
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Get ready crossbones
    Agent venom blackwidow for the evading champs
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 477 ★★
    Crossbones will clear it all ;D
  • Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Is bird man and Spider-Man home going the new characters added in the game soon?
  • Options
    I sure there is Vulture... I saw the character in youtube...
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    You tube doesn't lie...
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Both are coming to arena and crystals next event. Spiderman and vulture
  • Options
    Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 89
    Spidey dons a new Stark Tech suit and leaps back into the fight! Meanwhile, a new Event Quest and a set of new Assignments from Tony Stark himself round out the new content for the "fabulous" mobile fighting game from Kabam!

Newly released into the Battlerealm, a Stark-enhanced Peter Parker gets swept up in the nefarious machinations of the Black ISO Mafia. As the villains begin to amass a mysterious power source with the help of The Vulture, this new Spider-Man sets off to foil their plans, against the urging of his mentor, Iron Man. With the help of the Summoner, Parker fights to prove his worth to the Avengers and make the Battlerealm safer for everyone.

Tony Stark takes a breather from saving the world to help mentor the next generation of Super Heroes. He’s got his sights set on Peter Parker and has given him the gift of a Stark-Tech modified suit. Tony’s got some rapid-fire scenarios set up to test Peter’s Spidey-Sense and the new features of his suit, but he needs your help to test them out first! Participate in Stark Assignments: quick, challenging Quests that appear at irregular intervals throughout the day. Complete as many as you can throughout the month, and collect valuable rewards, including rare Spider-Verse characters!

;)
    -Clobberin'
  • Options
    I will wait Vulture in Basic Arena lol