**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who all is an avenger?

I was just wondering if anyone had a legit list of all avengers. I noticed that not everyone you may think automatically meets the games qualifications. This is why I was wondering. So far I know: Captain America, Falcon, Black Panther, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch... but I am probably confused most about all of the different variants of charters like Iron Man, Spider Man, Vision, etc. any thoughts?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    ndf7sbpetv35.jpeg
  • DejavuVKDejavuVK Posts: 9
    watch the movie dude... :D:p
    or u can tap in Champions info section Attribute (Left side of Champion info) and read the hash-tag (#Avengers)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    DejavuVK wrote: »
    watch the movie dude... :D:p
    or u can tap in Champions info section Attribute (Left side of Champion info) and read the hash-tag (#Avengers)

Stark spidey is NOT an avenger haha
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Kabam uses movie logic not comic logic. I would be absolutely amazed if kabam employees have ever seen a comic book.
    No sparky is not an avenger. It wasn't till Parker had the iron Spiderman suit that he became an avenger.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Kabam uses movie logic not comic logic. I would be absolutely amazed if kabam employees have ever seen a comic book.
    No sparky is not an avenger. It wasn't till Parker had the iron Spiderman suit that he became an avenger.

Yeah but technically black panther and antman we're not part of the avengers either

Yeah but technically black panther and antman we're not part of the avengers either

Agreed. But kabam logic. Nothing has to make sense. Look at some of the champs in game... iceman not immune to coldsnap. Ghost rider not immune to incinerate, Loki not immune to cold damage, electro not immune to shock damage. Carnage with his own tier of uselessness under iron patriot, Kamala khan, hulk buster...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Agreed. But kabam logic. Nothing has to make sense. Look at some of the champs in game... iceman not immune to coldsnap. Ghost rider not immune to incinerate, Loki not immune to cold damage, electro not immune to shock damage. Carnage with his own tier of uselessness under iron patriot, Kamala khan, hulk buster...

Yeah kabam does have some weird logic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    If you check the Info of Champs, under Attributes, it will have the #Avengers Tag.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    What about new avengers? Hyperion has the new avengers tag which basically means nothing as it doesn’t count as avengers (confirmed back in infinity nightmare against infinity Thanos)

Sparky was knighted as such in infinity war

No war machine? Seriously both comic and movie version are avengers

Also neither version of Carol Danvers Marvel personas

Comic Strange is probably a no (last I checked anyways) so not gonna argue too hard for him

Rogue actually leads a faction of the avengers alongside Deadpool and Doctor voodoo so… wth

Wolverine. YES AVENGER, MANY TIMES

Classic Spider-Man… “new” avengers. Ok what and why

Winter soldier… again we ARE going by “movie logic” right? So what’s wrong with Bucky?

Thunderbolts and Avenger

Red Hulk… Thunderbolt, avenger, US Army, and personal nemesis primarily only with hulk technically a villain technically not…

Venom… HERO, VILLAIN, GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY

Magneto… more shades of grey than a black and white movie. Hero, villain, revolutionist?, activist?, extremeist?… you get the point… HAS BEEN AN AVENGER

WHITE magneto… basically the same last I checked. Maybe just less bad?

And trust me… I AM MISSING PEOPLE
    They can't Tag half the Roster "Avengers". Lol.
    Technically, they could Tag anyone anything they wanted, but I had a point.
    Dr strange has been an avenger in the comics. Peter Parker was made an avenger as iron spider in infinity war, war machine has been an official member of the avengers since age of ultron... how is cap America infinity war an avenger? He is a war criminal, yet I can understand ww2 cap not being an avenger as well ww2 being long before the creation of the avengers yet used the ww2 outfit since winter soldier. Antman was on the cover of one of the original avengers comics along with wasp.
    Mcoc seems to use 50/50 movie logic or comic logic. Wolverine was an avenger many times in the comics from age of ultron when he travels thru time to infinity war facing thanos. Even x23 had a role with the avengers.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    ndf7sbpetv35.jpeg

Poor War Machine and Stack Spidy, Kabam not accepting you as avenger lol
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Apparently I do. SMH