**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 3

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
Is it a really good idea to proceed with seasons 3 when overheating and other issues hasn’t been solved yet? Would be too much of an unadvantage and perhaps an uproar?

Comments

• StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    It has been solved. New Update in the Apple Store now.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

@StarDarts_89 it has been solved for us that no longer have overheating issue but there are still iOS user as well android user that still have overheating issue despite the fix.

That’s why I don’t think it’s a good idea that seasons 3 proceed anyway when kabam see the problem.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Many people in my alliance are pissed off due to s3 being rushed in soo early.

No compensation whatsoever and still not sure if everyone is still satisfied with this update.

Sometimes i feel like we have literally adopted kabam instead of this being a business relationship

I wont be more happier then ever the day i buy a console and move away from this marvel contest of headaches and ripoffs
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Many people want it delayed but then if you look at it from another perspective many people including myself have nothing other then seasons to do and want it to start asap
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    But I find it much weird that kabam proceed with seasonable 3 when they know that half of the community still have the problem and they aren’t even trying to delay the season 3. Especially android user will now have another problem adding in android problem category
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★

If you don’t know what you’re talking about, please refrain from talking. It hasn’t been solved for everyone. Greatly appreciate you discontinuing spouting off on things you haven’t a clue about.