**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much harder is Map 5 when compared to Map 4

mike867mike867 Posts: 509 ★★
Our ally has some great players but some mid-level who are slowly progressing. So before attempting Map 5, I would like to know what the community thinks about this jump?

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    You’re gonna need at least 3 R5 5*s to not die easily on Day 4 and 5. Better if you have R4 5* attackers.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Somehow map3 boss is more harder to kill than map5 for me lol
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    You just need the right champions for nodes, 4* maxed awakened champions are enough.
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    It’s easy once you learn lanes. I’m rolling a R1 5* and r4 4* this map and we are pretty high prestige. AW is pretty boring so have to make it fun somehow.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It's really not too difficult, you just have to make sure everyone clears their lanes in good time in order to 100% the map. Gets a bit difficult on the last day, but you can still manage with 4/40 champs. Map 5 is definetly worth it just know that coommunication is key
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Map 5 is more about communication and co-ordination between bg members than the difficulty of the map. Sections 1 and 3 have 8 paths to clear, so if you don't work together, you won't 100%
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Isn’t map 4 harder then map 5? Haven’t done map 4 in a long time but it use to be that way 😂
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Just the health and rating of the champs increases each day, so if you're only doing one day it will be really easy.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    I can handle day 5 map 5 with specific 4* r4s, but you gotta make no mistakes